Politics šŸ¤” Donald Trump

I didn't equate the two, I asked you why you think they did it.

Again you fail basic comprehension. I merely asked, in your opinion, which of those two singular events would be more inciteful

Getting mad pigeon chess vibes from this conversation.
Both of us using semantics and pragmatism puts us at cross purposes.

Wild.

1. 100% the shooters firing point is the most obvious point in the area. It should have been manned.
  2. Secret service counter-snipers (CS) were in the wrong spot
  3. The CS team may have been facing the general direction of the shooter but the subtension rule applies; 1MIL angle change is a POI shift of 10cm at 100m.
  4. Shooter was on a decline slope meaning he could hide in the dead ground and then only reveal a small portion of himself as he fired.
  5. Unbelievable they didnt have ISR drones
  6. This event should put a stop to this DEI madness
Thanks. Some interesting points.

Point 4 stands out. He either did a lot of homework or it was dumb luck in that he picked a spot that provided some advantage.

A lot more information on his activity and preparation will come out in the investigations into this. It will be interesting to see if he was searching for what to look for in finding a vantage point. Then how he managed to find one that wasn't manned?

Thanks. Some interesting points.

Point 4 stands out. He either did a lot of homework or it was dumb luck in that he picked a spot that provided some advantage.

A lot more information on his activity and preparation will come out in the investigations into this. It will be interesting to see if he was searching for what to look for in finding a vantage point. Then how he managed to find one that wasn't manned?
Might be irrelevant but in some of the sports I play itā€™s almost harder playing against less experienced players as they tend to be way more unorthodox and difficult to predict how theyā€™re going to play. The shooter is pretty young, perhaps lacking in experience and acting in a manner that is harder to plan for? But it does seem like a bad miss from the security team

Last thing the world needs is to see America fall into a Civil War. If he was killed today I fear the US would get extremely violent and turn on each other.

There for the superpowers would be more inclined to take thier own actions with the US tied up.

Scary times!
I don't know, I think it's a good thing. Americans taking eachother out? The great reset! Let em go!!

ā…
Lol. You misread what I said and why & I admit I could have been clearer.
I think it was an adrenalin response, but what ever it was it elicited a reaction from his followers with a chant of USA! USA! USA!
Hence my take on incitement, which can be for either good or bad.
My question was what others think might follow on from this.

Please look up the definition of incitement

ā…

Please look up the definition of incitement
Which one? The one used today and or one of the positive uses it used to have when I went to school

Which one? The one used today and or one of the positive uses it used to have when I went to school
That definition is basically exactly what he did.

I think the way he reacted might actually win over swing voters though, it was almost heroic given the circumstances.

I think the way he reacted might actually win over swing voters though, it was almost heroic given the circumstances.
I'd vote for him (if I was American). Not because of his policies, but Biden is basically a nothing man in comparison right now. A bumbling fool

A week ago I would have said the complete opposite

Trump will take all the oxygen from the Democats and the news cycles.

Democrats really need some sort of circuit breaker right now

Incitement is a conscious act by the perpetrator, incited is the reaction.

There is no way Trump, after nearly getting his head blown off, made a conscious decision to incite the crowd with a conscious act. However as per his self styled "tough guy" persona, his natural inclination would be say "fuck you, you cant kill me" which is an incredibly natural reaction to a near death experience, or brush with serious injury.

Infact his comment immediately after the Secret Service let him up was "Wait, let me get my shoes"

There is no way Trump, after nearly getting his head blown off, made a conscious decision to incite the crowd with a conscious act. However as per his self styled "tough guy" persona, his natural inclination would be say "fuck you, you cant kill me" which is an incredibly natural reaction to a near death experience, or brush with serious injury.

Infact his comment immediately after the Secret Service let him up was "Wait, let me get my shoes"
Yeah I saw his fist raise as an act of defiance to the assassination attempt ā€œIā€™m still hereā€ sort of thing rather than a call to arms of any kind

I had some people try to tell me that the shooter was planted, but the shooting was real...

I mean, I wouldn't rate Trump as having a particularly likeable personality, but I definitely think he's smarter than paying someone to shoot at his head....
That would be pretty bold when you're ahead in the polls and competitor is doing everything possible to go into a rest home.

On the flip side - blaming the democrats or left wing pundits... without acknowledging the culture around guns in the US. Nutty,

Why'd he take his shoes off lol?

Back