Politics đź¤ˇ Donald Trump

I have some questions.
What do you all make of or how would you explain Trump's closed fist call to Fight! Fight! to his maga crowd?
I understand and have experienced adrenaline. Was it just that or was it a knowing irresponsible act? Security was trying to keep him covered and he fought against them, potentially putting himself in danger but I think they may have already known and told him the shooter was down.
Either way I saw it as an incitement.

The Boden Admon in their 'Lawfare' policies against their opponents have denied Secret Service cover for RFK Jr, which when you consider the Kennedy history, is a terrible decision.

THe Secret Service core role throughout history has been to investigate counterfeiting but personal protection is Presidential and candidate protection. The Stae Department has their own protection detail. I have worked with and been on the piss with Agents of both.

I hate to saythis but I prefer Trump over Biden. How many wars had Trump start? Biden is the puppet of military ondustrial complex. Surely they can find 2 better condidates.
And Nicki Haley was given a ss detail even though RFK was polling better than her nationally

So can we blame the liberal media, and liberal talking heads for their wildly inaccurate takes on this man for this attempt on his life?

The second is a conspiracy theory. Putin sows disinformation, he thrives on it. The second is bullshit.
There is a phonecall between Victoria Nuland and the American ambassador of the ukraine talking about the coup of an elected ukranian government.
There is phonecalls with biden and the ukranian president with biden telling him he can have the billion dollars for firing the prosecutor.
There is footage of neonazis in America who support biden because he supports the Azul battalion.
There is bad actors on both sides you don't think the west shows propaganda to their own citizens? The west is full of disinformation too.

I have some questions.
What do you all make of or how would you explain Trump's closed fist call to Fight! Fight! to his maga crowd?
I understand and have experienced adrenaline. Was it just that or was it a knowing irresponsible act? Security was trying to keep him covered and he fought against them, potentially putting himself in danger but I think they may have already known and told him the shooter was down.
Either way I saw it as an incitement.
Bro what? This is the most unhinged take of all time. Incitement of what? Survival? Mans missed blowing his melon by an inch and you think his defiance is wrong?

Seriously people are deluded by their political beliefs.

Bro what? This is the most unhinged take of all time. Incitement of what? Survival? Mans missed blowing his melon by an inch and you think his defiance is wrong?

Exactly. He was elated that his hair was untouched.
Seriously, he was very lucky and probably realised it quickly.
Interested to see if the market's response if any.

Lol. You misread what I said and why & I admit I could have been clearer.
I think it was an adrenalin response, but what ever it was it elicited a reaction from his followers with a chant of USA! USA! USA!
Hence my take on incitement, which can be for either good or bad.
My question was what others think might follow on from this.

I think it was an adrenalin response, but what ever it was it elicited a reaction from his followers with a chant of USA! USA! USA!
You raise a valid point. Likely to be some reaction from the people at some level.
Can't remember what it was when Ford was shot but he was the President then, unlike Trump while campaigning and we have social media now that is so influential.

When NRL players get laid out and taken off the field on a medi-cab, why do they raise their hand to the crowd?

Which do you think is more inciteful, attempting to assassinate a presidential nominee, or raising a fist after the fact?

What is your take on this Frank White?
Photos online show the shooter on a roof top about 130m from the podium. SS snipers look like they are stationed on other roof tops near by, the best vantage points I would think.
I would have thought the SS snipers or lookouts would have seen the shooter comfortably from their vantage point. They must have had decent line of vision to have shot him once they realised he was there.

When NRL players get laid out and taken off the field on a medi-cab, why do they raise their hand to the crowd?

Which do you think is more inciteful, attempting to assassinate a presidential nominee, or raising a fist after the fact?
Your first remark is a false equivalence.
Your second is a purposeful deflection. Nowhere have I commented on the despicable attempt to assisinate Trump - which I agree will be an incitement for many in various ways & time will tell what that will look like.
As will Trump's reaction.

Your first remark is a false equivalence.
I didn't equate the two, I asked you why you think they did it.
Your second is a purposeful deflection. Nowhere have I commented on the despicable attempt to assisinate Trump - which I agree will be an incitement for many in various ways & time will tell what that will look like.
Again you fail basic comprehension. I merely asked, in your opinion, which of those two singular events would be more inciteful

Getting mad pigeon chess vibes from this conversation.

Last edited:
What is your take on this Frank White?
Photos online show the shooter on a roof top about 130m from the podium. SS snipers look like they are stationed on other roof tops near by, the best vantage points I would think.
I would have thought the SS snipers or lookouts would have seen the shooter comfortably from their vantage point. They must have had decent line of vision to have shot him once they realised he was there.
Wild.

1. 100% the shooters firing point is the most obvious point in the area. It should have been manned.
  2. Secret service counter-snipers (CS) were in the wrong spot
  3. The CS team may have been facing the general direction of the shooter but the subtension rule applies; 1MIL angle change is a POI shift of 10cm at 100m.
  4. Shooter was on a decline slope meaning he could hide in the dead ground and then only reveal a small portion of himself as he fired.
  5. Unbelievable they didnt have ISR drones
  6. This event should put a stop to this DEI madness

Wild.

1. 100% the shooters firing point is the most obvious point in the area. It should have been manned.
  2. Secret service counter-snipers (CS) were in the wrong spot
  3. The CS team may have been facing the general direction of the shooter but the subtension rule applies; 1MIL angle change is a POI shift of 10cm at 100m.
  4. Shooter was on a decline slope meaning he could hide in the dead ground and then only reveal a small portion of himself as he fired.
  5. Unbelievable they didnt have ISR drones
  6. This event should put a stop to this DEI madness
  7. To be clear, I have never deployed in a named sniper role. I was qualified reconnaissance. ADF cell is recon, snipers, surveillance. Im not trying to claim something im not.
    Thanks. But you clearly know all about reconnaissance. Your point about drones is interesting. Would have to be up from now on.

Back