• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics 🤡 Donald Trump

NZWarriors.com
He wasn't such a looney last time. But I think he will go bananas if he makes it again. He will look at pardoning all the Jan 6th people first, then he'll look at becoming a dictator. I don't know if it's possible but the support he has, they are all nutters and will take up arms to support him.
Everyone said that last time and were wrong. What are you basing your psychological assessments on? Media reports? The media that claimed Biden was mentally fit?

Everyone said that last time and were wrong. What are you basing your psychological assessments on? Media reports? The media that claimed Biden was mentally fit?
Nah, I'm not pro Biden either. I think him and Harris are utterly useless.

My assessment is Jan 6th. The aftermath and what he has been saying.

"I won't be a dictator except for day 1" Trump on Hannity.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
He wasn't such a looney last time. But I think he will go bananas if he makes it again. He will look at pardoning all the Jan 6th people first, then he'll look at becoming a dictator. I don't know if it's possible but the support he has, they are all nutters and will take up arms to support him.
Yeah he is definitely on another level this time around. Just read about project 25.
I also don’t know how hard it would be to change their laws around serving more than two terms, but if anyone will try it’s Trump.

He is definitely going to pardon people who shouldn’t get a pardon including himself.

It’s beyond ridiculous that Americans are choosing between the two people they are

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
The worst DEI hire of all time. Before running the Secret Service she was head of security at PepsiCo

View: https://x.com/Cernovich/status/1812290833649152176

Legit question because I don't know much about this kind of stuff.

What does head of SS do (not her per se), there are guards there, but if Trump wants to do a rally, it's his security team that checks for everything. I thought each former president would be given a small detail, but something as big as a rally, that's not their job to check.

Legit question because I don't know much about this kind of stuff.

What does head of SS do (not her per se), there are guards there, but if Trump wants to do a rally, it's his security team that checks for everything. I thought each former president would be given a small detail, but something as big as a rally, that's not their job to check.
Would you expect the Police Commissioner to have been a McDonalds security guard? Or the Chief of Defence to have been a Call of Duty player?

The boss sets the tone for everything. Their "experience" helps mould the institution and shapes its direction.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Would you expect the Police Commissioner to have been a McDonalds security guard? Or the Chief of Defence to have been a Call of Duty player?

The boss sets the tone for everything. Their "experience" helps mould the institution and shapes its direction.
That wasn't my question. I understand that it seems like a really bad hire because she was ceo of pepsi.

Just asking about SS and what they do and how they were suppose to help on a day like that Rally. How many SS would have been detailed to Trump and obviously a rally is really big.

Just asking about SS and what they do and how they were suppose to help on a day like that Rally. How many SS would have been detailed to Trump and obviously a rally is really big.
ahh okay. Thats long answer. But basically 1 team plays security and plans out all defence which should be out to 1km.

2nd team plans offence and acts out the assassin role to find any loopholes etc. This happens prior.

ahh okay. Thats long answer. But basically 1 team plays security and plans out all defence which should be out to 1km.

2nd team plans offence and acts out the assassin role to find any loopholes etc. This happens prior.
Would this be still true of former presidents? How many get assigned. I assume the ones like Clinton now probably only have like 1-2 following him around, but Trump would get way more?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Would this be still true of former presidents? How many get assigned. I assume the ones like Clinton now probably only have like 1-2 following him around, but Trump would get way more?
Well Trump is both former president AND the GOP nominee. So it’s complicated. Maybe not to the extent of the Pres, but better than what they had.

Its possible now due to the supreme court ruling last week - the president now basically has the power of a pre-Cromwell English king.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back