• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics 🤡 Donald Trump

Dems have screwed up? I suppose law doesnt apply to your role model?
It's past the statue of limitations and the feds wouldn't tale the case, the star witness is a known liar who admitted to stealing money from Trump

NZWarriors.com
Some Jurors will cave to threats and intimidation.

Some Jury's will get pissed off and be fortified in their resolve when threatened mob style.

Trumps people threatened the wrong ordinary Joes.
Works both ways there some jurors didn't want their houses burnt down by Antifa

It’s not a conspiracy when it comes true, keep your head in the sand all you like.
With each indictment his poll numbers grow I suspect with this his numbers will grow more.
It's all bread and butter issues economy border and democracy its not looking good for the dems.
Put Trump in an orange jump suit just give him the Presidency now.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
tiresome and unsurprising, but imagine the effort it must take to be that much of a shitbag.

"1,000,000 men (armed) need to go to Washington and hang everyone. That's the only solution," said one poster on Patriots.win.

Another added: "Trump should already know he has an army willing to fight and die for him if he says the words... I'll take up arms if he asks.”

Last edited:
He understands alright. He's authoritarian through and through, and fascist to the core.
Must be why his supporters are so coy about declaring their support for him and do from the shadows with yeah buts. I’d be so ashamed to support a guy who was so loud about wanting his opponent locked up and so gutless when it comes to his time of reckoning and says he never said what’s on footage of him saying, lock her up

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Must be why his supporters are so coy about declaring their support for him and do from the shadows with yeah buts. I’d be so ashamed to support a guy who was so loud about wanting his opponent locked up and so gutless when it comes to his time of reckoning and says he never said what’s on footage of him saying, lock her up
Let's add coward to that list too.

I don’t know if this is true but I’ve read that Trump didn’t complete the post conviction pre sentencing probation form.

Sentencing is going to be interesting. I can honestly see him being given a custodial sentence, if even for a few days. Followed by a longer period on probation.

I don’t know if this is true but I’ve read that Trump didn’t complete the post conviction pre sentencing probation form.

Sentencing is going to be interesting. I can honestly see him being given a custodial sentence, if even for a few days. Followed by a longer period on probation.
I hope he does. But you know what I would do now if I were Biden and I would do it quicksmart? Like with what happened with Nixon, I would give Trump a presidential pardon. Be the bigger man & show Trump up for the petty criminal he is. And I would do it on the basis of the ranting he does about his persecution being political interference to score points with his followers...Biden could say for the protection of free and fair elections, let the man go out and campaign freely and let the american people decide & if they choose Trump Biden would abide with the peaceful transfer of power to protect democracy.
What would Trump's response to that be...Biden's scared, he's powerless in the face of political pressure from 'real' americans, he's this that and the next thing but you know what - it would eat away at Trump, Biden would definitely be the bigger man and it adds insult to injury that not only was Trump found guilty he was pardoned by a democratic president.
It would cut out all the talking points he's used about it and it would eat away at his narcicistic mind.
And just to be petty I would sign his pardon with a vivid 😜

I get it but who makes that call on what a conspiracy is or not.
In my opinion its better to let people voice what they have to say and you take it or leave it.
Basically I’m a free speech bloke.
I would say the same thing to someone on the Trump side saying don’t engage.
Best way to be all ideas up for debate the shit ones are usually found out

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
And most of these conspiracy theories turn out to have far right origins and motives designed to disrupt democracy.

Now a genuine conspiracy might be behind that - the rise of the far right and billionaires in politics and the western world - Atlas Network anyone? It's weird that conspiracy theorists overlook actual power moves that look to break down democracy and funnel wealth upwards.
That's not just the right that's happening on the left to. All politicians are brought and paid for and they work for corporations and not the people

I think Trumps an idiot, a criminal and shouldn’t be anywhere near office. But:

- I think this case was political - not as a massive conspiracy but people that don’t like him pushed it to happen.

- I don’t understand why this case is a big deal - he paid off this woman (legal) but it was coded ‘illegally’ coded as legal expenses? Is it a big deal??? Why? Sounds like slap on the wrist stuff…

Nail him on the big stuff as this small stuff just gives fuel to his supporters about a big political hitjob.
Why shouldn't he be anywhere near office?
What is he just a different type of corruption to the rest of them?
No new wars under Trump, I'd vote just for that.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I get all that. I get he’s guilty of these charges, I lean right but don’t want a bar of trump.

But what did he really do wrong? An accounting error? Is it in the public interest to go after book keeping errors of insignificant amounts in the scheme of things?

As a not really interested observer the rape case was much more damaging than this irrelevant accounting issue.

Declaration. I sometimes charge private petrol to my company by ‘accident’. Like every other small business owner!
There was no rape case, they couldn't prove he did, he was found guilty of sexual assault which depends what side of the fence you sit on is how you feel about it.
He got whacked a load of money in a civil suit, E Jean Carroll is a crazy woman watch her interveiw with Anderson Cooper and watch her describe rape

Anyone know the facts on this belief?
I think there is live cameras on the border you can watch, the migrants are getting flown all over the place estimate of 15-20million illegals with a good chunk coming under bidens watch.
Bret Weinstein traveled down to have a look at who was coming up, he has been on a few podcasts to talk about what he has seen.

I think there is live cameras on the border you can watch, the migrants are getting flown all over the place estimate of 15-20million illegals with a good chunk coming under bidens watch.
Bret Weinstein traveled down to have a look at who was coming up, he has been on a few podcasts to talk about what he has seen.
Yeah but what percentage are Chinese citizens fleeing the CCP, sounds like some kind of red scare panic. What do the Americans think they are, commie spies?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back