Politics đź¤ˇ Donald Trump

My hero Bob Dylan was no better. All our heroes eventually turn out to be creeps and pedos lately.

Saw this Savile doco the other day, seems he was basically a fixer providing children for powerful people to rape. And they gave him a knighthood. Unbelievable.
(says video unavailable because it's age restricted but still works if you click on it)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yrgYxfDZ7T4

fuck.
you may or may not know about steven tyler taking legal custody of liv tyler’s (then) teenage mother so he could take her out of state and fuck her on tour. sex trafficking anyone?
and david bowie having an ELEVEN year old he used to have as a little play thing, jimmy page from led zeppelin and maybe from memory(?) someone from the stones also with the same girl.

pretty sure there was a documentary about her, either out or being made

Last edited:
fuck.
you may or may not know about steven tyler taking legal custody of liv tyler’s (then) teenage mother so he could take her and fuck her on tour. sex trafficking anyone?
and david bowie having an ELEVEN year old he used to have as a little play thing, jimmy page from led zeppelin and maybe from memory(?) someone from
from the stones also with the same girl.

yeah lori mattix is her name.

Last edited:
fuck.
you may or may not know about steven tyler taking legal custody of liv tyler’s (then) teenage mother so he could take her and fuck her on tour. sex trafficking anyone?
and david bowie having an ELEVEN year old he used to have as a little play thing, jimmy page from led zeppelin and maybe from memory(?) someone from
from the stones also with the same girl.

Hardly even surprising anymore is it, all our institutions are corrupt beyond our worst fears.

Have you seen this? I had no idea what those boys went through. Beatles, Stones etc, they were all in the game as either victims or perpetrators in that business. Nothing's changed.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WETXj7a3eMk

Brb, have to go vomit now.

Last edited:
Jeez, get off the frikking internet you guys! It's like watching people go down all the rabbitholes in real time.
I'm sure there are a lot of sick people in the world but if the internet is to be believed its every popstar, band, rapper, actor, movie producer, ever (perpetrator or victim) etc etc, everyone with any money, fame, profile, have all been to Epsteins island, is a pedophile, trafficker. Rapist, te mea te mea te mea.
Get offline and deal with making your own back yard, neighbourhood, town the best it can be positively.
Or at least think about what is real and what isn't...

Jeez, get off the frikking internet you guys! It's like watching people go down all the rabbitholes in real time.
I'm sure there are a lot of sick people in the world but if the internet is to be believed its every popstar, band, rapper, actor, movie producer, ever (perpetrator or victim) etc etc, everyone with any money, fame, profile, have all been to Epsteins island, is a pedophile, trafficker. Rapist, te mea te mea te mea.
Get offline and deal with making your own back yard, neighbourhood, town the best it can be positively.
Or at least think about what is real and what isn't...
Sweet summer child, waitll you hear about what goes on in the bunker

Both my older Brothers are Trumpers.
One is a nutty Trumper, the other is a moderate Trumper.
Both found their way to supporting the organge Satan through their wives.
The Irony is that under a Trump dictatorship they would be among the first deported (hope that happens just to teach them a lesson).

They are moral people, religious even, but as I say, they married Maga women and therefore are smart enough to choose harmony at home over common sense.

If Trump returns to power America will be a dictatorship with hostile intentions towards the likes of moderate NZ.

Part of me hopes that happens just to teach the Morons in this country who back him a good lesson about supporting a dictator that does not give a flying fuck about them and their families.

Trumps play book is to divide and set up conflict among all groups including what he would see as a shithole left leaning country like NZ.

The orange Liar already told lies about NZ during Covid, calling us a failure, imagine how he will treat us when he has unlimited power in perpetuity and no longer has to treat us like we are friends.
My step sister has lived in the US for 30 years and she and her husband are big Trump supporters. They have done it pretty tough, husband is in the motor industry, lost many jobs and even had to live away in India for a couple of years because that is where he found work. He has something do do with designing computerised conveyer systems for car assembly. They live in Detroit.
They support Trump because they feel he is the only politician that gives them hope of rebuilding the US economy and sorting out some of the other issues.
My neighbour has just returned from visiting his brother and family in the US. He was telling me they are big Trump supporters. Same sort of reasons but they supported Trumps hardline on immigration and it is not the Mexicans they worry about.
No idea if it is true but their belief is that they are flooded with Chinese and Eastern European migrants entering Mexico via South America and entering the US where they are processed and free to enter. They want a wall.
Like your brothers these people are Kiwis married to Americans. They live amongst the politics and the problems every day, we don't. I don't think these people are idiots but I can't comprehend their belief in Trump.
Maybe we don't understand the day to day issues from our observation point.

The sad thing is, for what is supposed to be the world's greatest country, the best that they can find to lead them is one who is not far from a retirement home and the other who is not far from jail. You'd think they could do much better.

Hell, I'd rather have Clark, Key, Ardern or Luxon over either of them any day!!!
Except for Key and Luxon.

My step sister has lived in the US for 30 years and she and her husband are big Trump supporters. They have done it pretty tough, husband is in the motor industry, lost many jobs and even had to live away in India for a couple of years because that is where he found work. He has something do do with designing computerised conveyer systems for car assembly. They live in Detroit.
They support Trump because they feel he is the only politician that gives them hope of rebuilding the US economy and sorting out some of the other issues.
My neighbour has just returned from visiting his brother and family in the US. He was telling me they are big Trump supporters. Same sort of reasons but they supported Trumps hardline on immigration and it is not the Mexicans they worry about.
No idea if it is true but their belief is that they are flooded with Chinese and Eastern European migrants entering Mexico via South America and entering the US where they are processed and free to enter. They want a wall.
Like your brothers these people are Kiwis married to Americans. They live amongst the politics and the problems every day, we don't. I don't think these people are idiots but I can't comprehend their belief in Trump.
Maybe we don't understand the day to day issues from our observation point.
They are just like peoplemwho voted for our current government.

Idiots who walk among us.

They are just like peoplemwho voted for our current government.

Idiots who walk among us.
They say a group of people with their collective experiences and wisdom will pick the correct answer more than the individual, hence the power of democracy.

The rich and upper class of the past were always shocked and dumbfounded when the masses voted for the masses rather than what the elite were sure was the best way.

We in NZ have no idea of how the masses live in America or why they continue to support Trump. Despite us from the outside shaking our head at each incident, he has got consistent support.

As a supporter of democracy and knowing I don’t know more than the majority of local voters, I support whatever elections delivers. Idiots are those that have a such a high opinion of themselves that they think they know better…

No idea if it is true but their belief is that they are flooded with Chinese and Eastern European migrants entering Mexico via South America and entering the US where they are processed and free to enter.
Anyone know the facts on this belief?

Ironically Mexicans are merely going home to their traditional lands taken from them less than 200 hundred years ago in a war where they were outmuscled, outnumbered, outgunned and outcasted. Now they're outlawed. Why? Greed, gold and oil.
But hey, if you think like Trump and his ilk white is might, winner takes all right?

Are you suggesting the democrats are behind the court case? Or what?
Would take a lot of organizing and people on the take and keeping quiet. Seems highly unlikely, if it was true then they would have to permanently quiet tens if not hundreds of conspirators post the case to maintain it.
Matthew Colangelo a former Biden senior Justice department official was head prosecutor on this case, so yea it's sage to make that assumption.
The daughter of the judge also works with democrat politicians.

Back