• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics 🤡 Donald Trump

Must be why his supporters are so coy about declaring their support for him and do from the shadows with yeah buts. I’d be so ashamed to support a guy who was so loud about wanting his opponent locked up and so gutless when it comes to his time of reckoning and says he never said what’s on footage of him saying, lock her up
And yet he never went after her.
Hillary Clinton cops a fine for her election funding the Steele dossier, but Trump gets dragged to court?
They better hope he doesn't become president.

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Anyone who tries to defend Trump has to be a grade A helmet. The best description I’ve heard is he behaves like a single cell organism, no thought or consideration into any decisions just a shoot from the hip outburst and often with a vindictive/bullying element to it.

He’s under a lot of pressure, I can see him having a stroke or a heart attack tbh

Matthew Colangelo a former Biden senior Justice department official was head prosecutor on this case, so yea it's sage to make that assumption.
The daughter of the judge also works with democrat politicians.
Its not sage, its 50:50 odds.
Bit like the excruiatingly slow classified docs case...Trump judge isn't it? Slam dunk that one but if he gets in he gets off....hmmm, wonder why its taking so long?

Yeah but what percentage are Chinese citizens fleeing the CCP, sounds like some kind of red scare panic. What do the Americans think they are, commie spies?
They flee, but the ccp think they own you forever and can always ask you to be at their service. Look into chinese police stations in foreign cities like New York Toronto etc. What do we think they are for, to keep their citizens in check? Not all their family can escape thee ccps grip eh

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
They flee, but the ccp think they own you forever and can always ask you to be at their service. Look into chinese police stations in foreign cities like New York Toronto etc. What do we think they are for, to keep their citizens in check? Not all their family can escape thee ccps grip eh
More paranoid conspiracies in this thread than the old covid thread, welcome back brother!

Look into Trump's mentor, Roy Cohn. That's an eye opener about how politics has always worked in a man's world.

1589338421338.jpg

So I'll just leave all of Drake_83's comments mostly alone here, other than to say they reek of conspiracy theory and no factual information
It was hyperbolic but I heard they love to throw bricks, they did a bit of that in 2020.
Also if you tell me Antifa is not real and is just and idea, so is white supremacy

At the end of the day if they both make November Trump and Biden.
It'll be the first time in years where there is 2 guys who have done the job.
Who did better in there 4 years there is direct comparisons and we all know it will come down to economics and bread and butter issues

It was hyperbolic but I heard they love to throw bricks, they did a bit of that in 2020.
Also if you tell me Antifa is not real and is just and idea, so is white supremacy
Actual Antifa was real in Hitler's Germany, now it's a loose association of anti-fascist groups calling themselves that.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
More paranoid conspiracies in this thread than the old covid thread, welcome back brother!

Look into Trump's mentor, Roy Cohn. That's an eye opener about how politics has always worked in a man's world.

View attachment 7630
The one theory I head Is tat they will give these migrants citizenship of they sign up for the military which one house member has suggested already.
Your not going to get Americans to turn on Americans but you may get a foreigner in the u.s army too.

The one theory I head Is tat they will give these migrants citizenship of they sign up for the military which one house member has suggested already.
Your not going to get Americans to turn on Americans but you may get a foreigner in the u.s army too.
What's the theory, they get all the Mexican and South American migrants to sign up? Or just the Chinese ones

He got arrested and was facing real charges under Trump, under Obama he got let free again.
Mmmm….. rewriting history much….. Trump came after Obama so no one arrested when Trump was President could be released by Obama. Someone arrested during Trump’s time could be pardoned by Biden, but not Obama.

What's the theory, they get all the Mexican and South American migrants to sign up? Or just the Chinese ones
All of them. I suppose they have to vet them, can't have terrorists in the army, and yes the head of the FBI has said they have let terrorists in as well, backed up by the ag of the DOJ in congress today

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Its not sage, its 50:50 odds.
Bit like the excruiatingly slow classified docs case...Trump judge isn't it? Slam dunk that one but if he gets in he gets off....hmmm, wonder why its taking so long?
What was the crime in this one?
Democrat judge that donated to Biden daughter makes money with democrats, held in a district that voted 86 percent for Biden.

Brag ran on getting Trump, also Brag turns 60 percent of felonies into misdemeanors he went the other way on this one. Also Bragg is apparently worth 42 million how is he worth so much, is he getting Soros money?

Colangelo gave up his fed job for a demotion into a state job every one suspects this has came from the whitehouse, and colangeo going backwards is circumstantial evidence.

As for the document case, are we doing Biden as well? Pence? This case has president with the Clinton case. In my eyes is nothing, there maybe more luck in Georgia.

Brag ran on getting Trump, also Brag turns 60 percent of felonies into misdemeanors he went the other way on this one. Also Bragg is apparently worth 42 million how is he worth so much, is he getting Soros money?
Why do all your posts posted as facts have so many holes?

You should try fact checking your conspiracy theories before posting.

Mmmm….. rewriting history much….. Trump came after Obama so no one arrested when Trump was President could be released by Obama. Someone arrested during Trump’s time could be pardoned by Biden, but not Obama.
He was arrested 1st when Bush was president he got out when Obama was president, he the got arrested in 19 while Trump was president. Glad we could clear it up.

He was arrested 1st when Bush was president he got out when Obama was president, he the got arrested in 19 while Trump was president. Glad we could clear it up.
And then Trump gave Acosta a position in his administration, after he gave Eppy the sweetheart deal. Yikes.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back