• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics 🗳️ NZ Politics

NZWarriors.com
a little birdie in courtney place said she’s replaced the drinking habit she never kicked with pokies.
i wouldn’t trust the person who said it, but i’ve seen the type before.

either way ill be surprised if she makes it till next election.
as ive said before i have business interests in the areas shes frequents. she’s a known problem.

i’m surprised way more video of her hasn’t come out.
It's not going to end well is it

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZ is a tiny country that punches far above it's weight economically, sport, culturally.
We really don't demand medicority at all.
There are Maori absolute thriving in NZ also.

We live in a country with a totally unique indigenous culture - that has some of the most dire statistics going. This is not unique to countries that were colonised at all
but any efforts to address the topic bring out the ugliest side of who we are.

Even you were more butthurt that I called out a private school boy rather than a poster saying the social impacts are an IQ issue.
shit, sorry i didn’t mean to be talking about maori haha. just kiwis. maori with poor health outcomes and targeting maori through cracking down on gamgsZ sorry for that, that wasn’t how i meant it.

i had no issue with your problem with private school kids. i just pointed out what a wild concept it is that we as NZers would rather tear others down than aspire to be better.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Even you were more butthurt that I called out a private school boy rather than a poster saying the social impacts are an IQ issue.
I find your obsession with where I went to school a quarter of a century ago rather odd. A perfect example of tall poppy syndrome

You should take that chip on your shoulder sometime. It is holding you back

i had no issue with your problem with private school kids. i just pointed out what a wild concept it is that we as NZers would rather tear others down than aspire to be better.
Just to clarify my point on the private schooling is statistically it's twice as likely to make you conservative & he was straight up posting Act Party PR.

Just as a disclaimer my Mum sent my little brother to private school & I certainly take the piss about it to him.

Just to clarify my point on the private schooling is statistically it's twice as likely to make you conservative & he was straight up posting Act Party PR.

Just as a disclaimer my Mum sent my little brother to private school & I certainly take the piss about it to him.
i know, i read it.
we all do. that’s the issue.
it’s a go to here.
and i don’t think, anywhere else.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
It's a much bigger thing in the UK.
not sure i agree, but fair enough.

anyway my plan for the evening wasn’t to argue with anyone, it was to put my feet up and drink some beer after a good day out running.

i do stand by what i said though. NZ is NZs biggest problem and we thrive as soon as we leave.

and just wanted to reiterate;
what i said about gangs, poverty and beneficiaries was not about maori, just the benefit and gangs being a toxic safety net.

have a good one and FACTS OR IM GOING TO WATCH THE CRICKET.
😉

They obviously didn't have the treaty of waitangi on the curriculum
That got me thinking.... I can't remember at all studying the Treaty in either social studies (forms 3 and 4) or in history (forms 5 and 6). I can remember being taught about the Maori Wars, King Dick Seddon, the Depreciation and WW 1 and 2 but nothing on the Treaty. Then again, I left school over 40 years ago so I may have forgotten (like most of the stuff I learnt there).

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back