• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 💪 Savage September

NZWarriors.com
Nah Im finally mastering the intricacies of SEO, Meta and Google Ads and overall marketing. As well as getting serious graphic design and social media activity up.
I did FB ads. Paid my money. Got enquiries in Portuguese and from Niagara Falls area and some QLD enquiries.

SEO is awesome in a place like Brisbane as if you get ranked high on page 1 those google searchers usually have their mind made up that they want what you sell. I've worked out for my venture that online community groups, word of mouth and visual evidence (like neighbours watching me work from over the fence) are my main methods.

I see how Meta, SEO and Adsense would apply well to your situation. Good stuff bro. Marketing is 90 percent of the game in my opinion. If you have the best product and service in Brisbane and nobody knows about you then your fudged. Then again if you're a gun marketer you can sell crap service, product and Information for mega profits.

Nah Im finally mastering the intricacies of SEO, Meta and Google Ads and overall marketing. As well as getting serious graphic design and social media activity up.
Are your target customers on tiktok Instagram etc? Mine are a generation that struggle to use Facebook. But they have businesses and farms and cash money

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
All genders, ages, and socio economic factors. I have like 5000SKUs. Learning how to target each specific audience
Self. Vanity. And hyper reality sells. At nearly every demographic and audience. People want to believe the lies. Blows my mind but it's true. Interested to hear your learnings in targeting audiences. Basically if it's modern game it's about buying people's personal information and manipulating their sense of vanity and treating themselves to things they neither need or don't want until you tell them. 2 more cents for ya 👍

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Self. Vanity. And hyper reality sells. At nearly every demographic and audience. People want to believe the lies. Blows my mind but it's true. Interested to hear your learnings in targeting audiences. Basically if it's modern game it's about buying people's personal information and manipulating their sense of vanity and treating themselves to things they neither need or don't want until you tell them. 2 more cents for ya 👍
To quote MaybeTop8, this is a prime example of why money is the root of all evil.

Got an ankle brace to support my sore posterior tibial tendon and it's helped.

To get it strong I've done rest ice compress elevate and a bit of ibuprofen.

Therapy wise I've done intrinsic foot strengthening exercises which are tedious and boring. But that's where I'm at. Leg raises and heaps stretching.

Finally did a Pilates press up and managed three sets of 8.

Lower back and core Pilates. Finally more stretching on my bung shoulder.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Another 500 swings down. It wasn't the best performance but was proud to get through it.

Left home at 6:30am. Drove 2 hours. Besides a quick stop for breakfast and a coffee it was work 7 hours straight before getting something to eat and driving 2.5-3 hours back. The drive back was longer due to rush hour traffic and taking the wrong turn on a detour around roadworks. I was pretty filthy on the state of our roads, but then found it amusing that my long day was getting charged back to one of the companies that manage our roads.

The 7 hours wasn't physical. But getting stuck in a data centre all day gets pretty draining. Dry hot air blowing onto you all day. Also tends to need a lot done and within a specific time frame so often no lunch or breaks.

Got home, changed and straight into the exercise.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back