• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 💪 Savage September

Stretching.

Calf raises. Then one leg calf raises. Decreasing sets from 12, 10 for both legs sets. Then 2 sets on each single leg. Sets of 8 before feeling cramped.

Scapular press ups. 12, 10, 8, 8.

Stretching chest and impinged shoulder.

Finished with 15 min of Pilates core exercises.

Tea tonight was rump steak, creamy mushrooms, chips and a Thai style coleslaw.

NZWarriors.com
I needed to analyse why I can give it 110% at work then quit on myself regarding health wellbeing and fitness. Basically I approached the two spaces in my life differently. Now working on making the two spaces the same. There is some work to be done........

On my self.......
You don’t love yourself enough.

As ET says. Execution is worship.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Last summer I made a conscious effort to strengthen my hip flexors to become faster/delay getting slower. As I'd never directly trained them before they strengthened up really quick. Unfortunately, I also spent most of last summer sitting by my mum's bedside & wore sandals for 4 weeks straight (including my wedding) so I ended up with the tightest right hip socket imaginable. Putting on my right shoe is still incredibly tough to do some days 7 months on.
Slowly making progress though.

Today at the gym was Seated Good Mornings, Incline Bench Pigeon Push Ups & Elephant Walks. Hips moving great for the time being.

Another 500 swings down.

Been enjoying having the 8 year old in the garage with me training. He's just doing crunches, leg raises and pull ups but its good having the company.

Started playing Rocky training montages for him. My wife comes in and he tells "He trains with basic stuff in Russia, his enemy has all of the high tech stuff". Good boy.

Keep lifting kings, the days drift on and on without change, until suddenly, there is change.

robert deniro GIF

Back