• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 💪 Savage September

NZWarriors.com
Last night

Scapular press ups. 3.sets of 10

Press ups. One set of 10

Pilates core and lower back. 15min

Stretching chest to help stretch shoulder. Stretching shoulder. Stretching lower legs. They feel rubbish last few days. Stretching posterior tibial tendon which is not happy. I have no time for a moon boot so heavily strapped and braced.

Whatever you do. Do something. Way to go team.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Once a month I usually do an all night bender. Just cut loose, and have a good night out. Tonight is that time of month. I had a shit week. Tonight I kill the stress.

Tomorrow I kill that treadmill. 🙏 🙏 🙏
An all nighter? What the heck do you do all night?

Doesn't that negate the progress during the month?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
The swings have gotten to me mentally so today was a traditional weights session.

A bit of a long week at work especially today. More mentally/stress than long hours. Next week has a bit of travelling so it will be interesting to see the energy levels when I get home. I've had the 8 year old in the garage with me most nights. Hopefully, I don't get home close to or past his bed time. Been good having him "Are we going out tonight dad?".

Stretching first and foremost tonight. Went to a shopping mall and did mallercise clocking up the step count haha. I find it easier brush cutting on slopes than walking around a shopping mall.

However tonight was

Intrinsic foot exercises for 15 min.
Calf raises - 3 sets of 10
Standing and balancing on my weak foot (left) to build stability in foot and ankle

Crunches - sets of 10, 12, 15, 20, 15, 12, 10. Utilising the Pilates approach of slow controlled motion. Hardest bit is breathing well throughout.

One set of 10 elbows close to body press ups.

Well done to all who are putting in, taking a break, balancing work, family, self, food, exercise, sleep and whatever else there is. Keep pushing.

I’ve been doing a major landscaping job the last 6 months - full time 40 hours per week. Lots of physical work.

I’ve lost 10kgs over winter. Lost top end strength but gained massive endurance. Start of the project I worked half a day and was physically stuffed. Went through a stage of feeling like an energiser bunny with unstoppable endurance.

Now coming to the end of the project I’m just fatigued. Good endurance but just not recovering as fast and slowly feeling worn down.

It’s been a savage 6 months with 1 more month to go 🤕.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I’ve been doing a major landscaping job the last 6 months - full time 40 hours per week. Lots of physical work.

I’ve lost 10kgs over winter. Lost top end strength but gained massive endurance. Start of the project I worked half a day and was physically stuffed. Went through a stage of feeling like an energiser bunny with unstoppable endurance.

Now coming to the end of the project I’m just fatigued. Good endurance but just not recovering as fast and slowly feeling worn down.

It’s been a savage 6 months with 1 more month to go 🤕.
That's a lot of work. Good on ya. Recovery is a difficult one sometimes. But more time to recover is one way. Or getting stretching, food, hydration, sleep in balance to help etc. Life is hard sometimes.

Where you going mate, down your local?
Come on here when you get home and post your euphoric thoughts, it'll be like a gameday thread.

1726306042664.jpeg

Going for drinks on a Friday night almost feels like a cheat mode. A few beers with friends and the serotonin kicks in. But the vibe always dies when we all start complaining about life …relationships, health,work… 😆 🤷🏻‍♂️

A gym shesh you have to suffer to get the rewards. No pain no gain. The serotonin after is earned. This is the way. Everyone should use this thread to motivate and track their performance. I am at least 💪

Tomorrow I go again.

Going for drinks on a Friday night almost feels like a cheat mode. A few beers with friends and the serotonin kicks in. But the vibe always dies when we all start complaining about life …relationships, health,work…
Followed by a steady deterioration into incoherent philosophical ramblings about existence and the human condition until finally you're too pissed to care about any of it anymore, even about the Warriors. Standard Friday night at my place, don't even have to leave the couch.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Followed by a steady deterioration into incoherent philosophical ramblings about existence and the human condition until finally you're too pissed to care about any of it anymore, even about the Warriors. Standard Friday night at my place, don't even have to leave the couch.
I don’t drink at home.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back