• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 💪 Savage September

NZWarriors.com
Great consistency 💪
Do you do Russian or American style KB Swings?
Russian.

When I am not doing so many I concentrate on getting an explosive swing. The traditional Russian swing works well for that.

Before I started this current 10,000 swings I started doing cross body swings and reintroduced one armed swings. Was enjoying those.

The one that use to wear me out is taters. A swing and a squat combined. Find it hard to count reps with those.

Getting there. Now its about refining and increasing all the metrics; AOV, CAC, LTV etc.
Yep you gotta have measures or you can't measure your successes etc. I try to zero my costs in marketing by word of mouth networking. As in getting my customers to do my marketing for me. Some of my longest customers get a better rate than new customers who all get current and highest rates.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Morning legends. Funny exercise story. So at work I can do hill climbs with brush cutter, jerry can and tool box. But can't walk around a shopping mall without feeling it.

On slopes at work I can lunge and squat strongly. At home if I dare try to squat, my knees protest.

Enjoy your workouts legends 👍👍👍
neural adaptation.

neural adaptation.
I understand neural pathways and limbic system lag but having a think about neural adaption sends me on a new pathway. Hmmmm 🤔

Edit* google said

Neural adaptations to training can be defined as changes within the nervous system that allow a trainee to more fully activate prime movers in specific movements and to better coordinate the activation of all relevant muscles, thereby affecting a greater net force in the intended direction of movement.

I said "what are the prime movers? I get the rest

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
The muscle responsible for the majority of the force in that movement
Just clicking (as in illumination of the previously unknown) on the whole conceptual process bro.

My reasons why at work are rock solid and non negotiable and like Goggins and Thomas might have said, I would die doing this for my family.

But the neural adaption I have to make is killing the mental block and doing my health and wellness workouts for the same level of motivation.

Profound and thanks bro 🙏👊

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
To rest my joint from my KB swings today was a weight session.

Even though the 8 year old was off school sick today he still managed to sneak out to train with me. I told him if his mother asks he should use the old "best to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission" line. He told me he was feeling better.

His pull up form is coming along.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back