• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 💪 Savage September

Its like the percentage of people who have any form of resilience is rapidly diminishing year on year.
It could just be that the pot has disabled them of their ability to function properly, we all have different receptors and react in different ways, apparently it's not helping them and they should knock it off if that's the problem, it took me a year or two to figure that out in my 20s

NZWarriors.com
Its like the percentage of people who have any form of resilience is rapidly diminishing year on year.
What we needed to cope with in our decades of upbringing is now mostly illegal or politically frowned upon or will at least attract viral online hatred. All you need to cope in this generation is connectivity and a charging source.

My 12 year old son asked me three years ago when he first came to work with me....."Dad, how do YOU do such hard things? How do I learn to do hard things?"

Me "Do hard things. They start hard and become easy with practice and your comfort zone gets bigger"

He said "Ummmmmm"

I said "Shovel that horse shit into the trailer the way I showed you."

He's now a good worker at 12 with a bit of smarts and work ethic.

What we needed to cope with in our decades of upbringing is now mostly illegal or politically frowned upon or will at least attract viral online hatred. All you need to cope in this generation is connectivity and a charging source.

My 12 year old son asked me three years ago when he first came to work with me....."Dad, how do YOU do such hard things? How do I learn to do hard things?"

Me "Do hard things. They start hard and become easy with practice and your comfort zone gets bigger"

He said "Ummmmmm"

I said "Shovel that horse shit into the trailer the way I showed you."

He's now a good worker at 12 with a bit of smarts and work ethic.
Some boys see a pile of shit that needs shovelling, some see a metaphor for their future, every kid's different, what works for one doesn't always work for his brother

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
You cant cope with the actions you cant reconcile.

I nearly shot a kid/teenager in the face at very close range. I would have been "justified".. I still see his face over the top of my rifle as Im raising it.

Im 100% certain I never hurt anyone that didn't deserve it. Or at least had chosen the way of the gun.
Killing isn't for everyone. I've only killed animals. Haven't killed a human and don't intend to Worried2Death Worried2Death 👍

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
What's the difference between killing a human and an animal anyway, both are sentient beings. NZ is basically a glorified concentration camp for sheep and cows with a few satellite cities if we're honest, we're all complicit in the killing.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MYpqRg6fMJg

I dont like roast person or man chops.

And Ill never get robbed by a sheep. Where are you going with this? And are we there yet?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Cutting my training back to basics while im doing 70hrs weeks back at the shop. Pilates done for the day, will post proof when I can find my phone.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back