• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 💪 Savage September

Day 9 is fucked. Having to cover the shop and do my job and missing morning training has me wanting to pack it all in. Fuck this. Dogshit effort on fuck all of a run, no lifting. IMG_9839.jpeg

NZWarriors.com
Day 9 is fucked. Having to cover the shop and do my job and missing morning training has me wanting to pack it all in. Fuck this. Dogshit effort on fuck all of a run, no lifting. View attachment 9505
Get it bro. Life is exactly how you described it and if we were comparing, you'd still be in credit. Just don't tell Eric or Goggins or you'll be out there for another night sprint. Some days are like this and you still ran. Vent it then see if you're keen on a night session

Day 9 is fucked. Having to cover the shop and do my job and missing morning training has me wanting to pack it all in. Fuck this. Dogshit effort on fuck all of a run, no lifting. View attachment 9505
Will you beat yourself up if you do pack it in? I mean it's not like Savage September is a combat operation, it's just a made up construct. We all know you'll do a night session though Sarge, or we'd lose all respect for you in the field.

Last edited:
Self loathing makes me care less about my health, seeing the effects of lung cancer first hand hasn't worked either, I don't know what it'll take. First heart attack maybe.
Self loathing I understand. It can be fatal, but doesn't have to be bro. Understanding that you are a person that is of immense value is a powerful start if you embrace it. Take a risk bro. Believe in yourself 👊👊👊

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
What's your employee's job anyway, what's the easy role he does that he's too sick to do?
Retail manager. Hydro shop tho so...

Puff Puff Smoking GIF by Jomboy Media

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Im just mad something is disturbing my rhythm. I'm super focused at the moment and feel like I'm evolving, as the result are tangible.
I get like that too. Rhythms are important for me and I can make massive mistakes that impact my work when disruptions happen.

My management of such things is having flexibility and adaptability within my schedule to sort it and clear and open communication with my customers.

Roll with the punch and counter punch

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Had a good first 8 days. Walking, some stretching, eating better, sleep improving etc. On the weekend added mowing the lawns which hadn't been done for a number of weeks with the rain, reffed my son's football game and felt good. Went for my walk tonight and got about a km in to it and my shins were killing me. Weird. Thought that might have happened last week. 😔
Once they settle try doing some Tibialis Raises every other day. Stand with your back to the wall & shuffle your feet out in front of you & raises your toes towards your shin. After 20 or so reps those muscles should be feeling it. If not, move feet further away from you

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back