• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 💪 Savage September

NZWarriors.com
Stretch my life away

Pilates core and lower back.

Shoulder shrugs with light weights 3 sets of 8

Scapular press ups 3 sets of 12

Intrinsic foot exercises. They are borderline cheesy but my biomechanics are so whacked that the things that benefit are as simple as picking up a rag between my toes.

Keep putting in team. Onwards.....,.. to bed

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
What’s most fucking ironic, is all three had the worst fucking diets, terrible sleep and were in the worst shape of their lives, regardless of age.

When I pointed out things like cutting out energy drinks, or not drinking 5 iced coffees, or working out so they had the upper body strength to carry more than a pencil, they look at me like I’m crazy.

Last edited:
What’s most fucking ironic, is all three had the worst fucking diets, terrible sleep and were in the worst shape of their lives, regardless of age.

When I pointed out things like cutting out energy drinks, or not drinking 5 coffees, or working out so the hand the upper body strength to carry more than a pencil, they look at me like I’m crazy.
Soft. You need maturity. Even my 12 year old works harder than some blokes I've worked with in this country

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

When I pointed out things like cutting out energy drinks, or not drinking 5 iced coffees, or working out so they had the upper body strength to carry more than a pencil, they look at me like I’m crazy.
I've taught every one of my children and a whole bunch of other young people that:

1. Life is hard
2. It's not all about you
3. Turn up to work
4. Turn up on time
5. Turn up every time
6. Do your job to the best of your ability even if it's wiping someone's arse.
7. Don't be afraid to work hard.

Perhaps a good job vacancy as? Hahahaha

Could the link between all those guys be that they're all stoners with zero motivation, sort of like an occupational hazard

I don't know about you guys, but I'm tempted to drop everything, drop out and go get stoned all day working at Frank's hydro shop, those three fat lazy idiots don't know how great they had it.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I'm not trying to be funny, I just always wonder how vets cope and rationalise their memories in peace time
You cant cope with the actions you cant reconcile.

I nearly shot a kid/teenager in the face at very close range. I would have been "justified".. I still see his face over the top of my rifle as Im raising it.

Im 100% certain I never hurt anyone that didn't deserve it. Or at least had chosen the way of the gun.

It’s how you phrased the question.

“Ever kill a man Frank?”
I mean can you be anymore blunt and direct ??? 😂
Hey if you don't ask you don't learn. Mind you I used to get beaten up a lot for that, that's why I learned to run and became a winger.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back