• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 💪 Savage September

That's zen brother, you're the Buddha of this thread. Throw in a cold Speights at the end of a long day's brush cutting and it's probably the wisest thing I've ever read, good onya mate.
I don't mind a hard earned beer after work. I'll have one and be happy. Two and be happy and relaxed. Three and my body says you've enjoyed that but will pay for it soon ha

NZWarriors.com
I don't mind a hard earned beer after work. I'll have one and be happy. Two and be happy and relaxed. Three and my body says you've enjoyed that but will pay for it soon ha
Who's in charge, your body or your mind? Your body by the sound of it, and your mind's smart enough to follow instructions. Sounds like you've become one with the physical world.

I say the weirdest things to myself when I want to stop but I can't. Things including but not limited to

"Push" "Cut you bastard". "Come on!!!!"

Usually need to aggressively talk to myself. It works. And it's also funny too
When you hit the wall, do you ever visualise being Jeffrey Dahmer?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
No not that kind of guy thankfully. But when I'm brush cutting I have found bones and have wondered if my customers have a few victims here and there
Yeah the mind wanders to strange places when you're in zen state, at one with the universe tilling the soil and uncovering possible crime scenes, usually pays to keep schtum about most of them.

Another night session

Stretching tight hammies, calves, Achilles and some remedial foot stretching to assist with tendon strength which is a must for my job.

Pilates core and lower back. 15-20 minutes if I'm being generous with my time keeping. Week two underway. Go you good things 👊👊👊

I say the weirdest things to myself when I want to stop but I can't. Things including but not limited to

"Push" "Cut you bastard". "Come on!!!!"

Usually need to aggressively talk to myself. It works. And it's also funny too
Mine is listening to Eric and Goggins talk about "how bad do you want it" because the honest truth is you'll die for something you want bad enough. Then I gut check myself " how bad do I really want this thing?"

Mine is listening to Eric and Goggins talk about "how bad do you want it" because the honest truth is you'll die for something you want bad enough. Then I gut check myself " how bad do I really want this thing?"
Focusing on what you're doing it for overcomes how hard it feels achieving it. My take is...... The level of desperation you have will determine how far you are able to push yourself. My hardest challenge so far today is keeping my breathing purposeful. Weird but true

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Started week one with a hiss and a bit of a roar.
Ended week one with a splutter but happy.

Week two on the terls again and found success in eating well so far. Getting food, sleep and exercise perfectly balanced is an interesting one.

Actually looking forward to some Pilates. Funny story, some of those Pilates exercises activated muscles in new ways which gave me new ways to let out a couple of ripper farts and the odd tweety one as well. Reminds me why I did yoga once. Only once. Happy week 2 legends.

employee yet again calling in sick. 12hr day to be followed by a run this evening.
Send employee some Goggins material. Or get better healthier employee. Must not want that money. Sheesh

I'm out here with an impinged shoulder. Posterior inner foot tendonitis and a family that provide all the reasons to endure some pain to provide for them.

Send employee some Goggins material. Or get better healthier employee. Must not want that money. Sheesh

I'm out here with an impinged shoulder. Posterior inner foot tendonitis and a family that provide all the reasons to endure some pain to provide for them.
actually going to have to introduce him to the mindest.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Had a good first 8 days. Walking, some stretching, eating better, sleep improving etc. On the weekend added mowing the lawns which hadn't been done for a number of weeks with the rain, reffed my son's football game and felt good. Went for my walk tonight and got about a km in to it and my shins were killing me. Weird. Thought that might have happened last week. 😔

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back