Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

1000012666.png

This game is cracked.

How much game time do you think Paul Roache gets after the bye round?

My guess is sweet f all, unless there's more injuries.

They'll look at Lussick first and foremost as he's one of those top clubman type players that Webby seems to reward, and imo they'll try to squeeze CHT in there too.

But another really decent game this week and you'd have to consider him

Weighing up trading out Walker for Lauai
I think Lauai will get better at half back this weekend.
But feel Walker is capable of scoring just as highly.
So also thinking of just saving some trades this week and not trading anyone. I only have 12 trades left.

So also thinking of just saving some trades this week and not trading anyone. I only have 12 trades left.
Unless you don't care about round 13. You should keep for at least 2 weeks

Yeah too sideways for me. If there's no big change for the Panthers that indicates Luai will improve by 12-20 points a game, I wouldn't be risking it.

12 trades left now so you'll have to give up a fair bit of strategy and look at keeping about 7 or so trades past week 15 or so. Someone mentioned that we get more trades at later point...was that speculation or are we all expecting that?

As obvs that will change what you can do significantly if we get another 10 trades

Yeah too sideways for me. If there's no big change for the Panthers that indicates Luai will improve by 12-20 points a game, I wouldn't be risking it.

12 trades left now so you'll have to give up a fair bit of strategy and look at keeping about 7 or so trades past week 15 or so. Someone mentioned that we get more trades at later point...was that speculation or are we all expecting that?

As obvs that will change what you can do significantly if we get another 10 trades
"Before your season begins you can make as many Trades as you like when picking your initial squad of 21, but once a lock-out arrives you are then limited to a maximum of two(2) trades per week from R1 to R7, three(3) trades per round from R7 to R12 and four(4) trades maximum for R13 onwards.

You can make a maximum of 44 trades for the entire season, with a maximum of 36 trades available until the end of R19 and eight(8) more available from R20 onwards."

I have used 24 of my first 36 and I get another 8 given to me in round 20

Luai is averaging 36 and will go up to 52 - 55 while he is a halfback. He sored 53 on the weekend for example.
However he is here for a good time and not a long time. When Shneider comes back Jerome may go back to stand off.
One of many reasons Panthers lost on the weekend Was Jerome's territory kicking was not at the elite level on the weekend and I am sure Ivan would have noticed.

Luai is averaging 36 and will go up to 52 - 55 while he is a halfback. He sored 53 on the weekend for example.
However he is here for a good time and not a long time. When Shneider comes back Jerome may go back to stand off.
One of many reasons Panthers lost on the weekend Was Jerome's territory kicking was not at the elite level on the weekend and I am sure Ivan would have noticed.
Sorry what makes you think he’ll score 52-55?

I need a mid/edge for next two rounds. I think after that, if Hopgood gets picked for Origin, I am down to 11 players.

Any recs?

Back