Social NZWarriors SuperCoach Competiton 2024

Yeah, he honestly probably wont stay in my lineup. Just thought decent value with Campbell of the bench since he's locked the 1 spot at the titans. Trying to find a way to fit fifita in as well. Oh well back to the drawing board.
He’s been in the majority of my draft sides (I’m playing around with different squads all the time), however the Storms draw is tough. He’ll no doubt be 1-2 most popular fullback ownership however I’m unconvinced at this stage.

In the help for Supercoach it says that player positions will be reviewed at regular intervals during the season, with dual-position status assigned to players if their on-field role changes. Expect updates for Rounds 6, 12 and 18.

I presume dual position status does not get removed as the season progresses if the player already has it, but only ends up playing one position for the duration?

In the help for Supercoach it says that player positions will be reviewed at regular intervals during the season, with dual-position status assigned to players if their on-field role changes. Expect updates for Rounds 6, 12 and 18.

I presume dual position status does not get removed as the season progresses if the player already has it, but only ends up playing one position for the duration?
Correct

Hey everyone, fairly certain I’ve messaged all of you the league code, if I haven’t then let me know. On my count we are at 17 players, so 3 spots left to fill up a 20-team league which is the max for H2H. Quite keen to limit it to that because H2H is lots of fun (although overall is the main game in town). For those that haven’t joined up to SuperCoach & our league yet, please do so. Once the 20 spots are filled then I’ll switch us across to a H2H league, might require everyone having to type in another code to join, not quite sure of the logistics.

I've settled on a team but am unsure of how reserves bench works in Supercoach. Is it just the four players of any position that you think are going to be the highest scorers for that week that you should pick as reserves?

I've settled on a team but am unsure of how reserves bench works in Supercoach. Is it just the four players of any position that you think are going to be the highest scorers for that week that you should pick as reserves?
Yes. Also as someone who played for the first time last year, my biggest mistake was trying to fairly evenly spread my money around.

Got to spend big on FB, HB and Hooker. They touch the ball more and earn more points than anyone

first year of doing this one (have played the NRL one previously) - if there's room I'd like to join the league but was coming here to ask why is Ethan Strange so popular ? I don't get it

first year of doing this one (have played the NRL one previously) - if there's room I'd like to join the league but was coming here to ask why is Ethan Strange so popular ? I don't get it
Cool have messaged you the league code. That makes it 20 that have asked to join the league & 17 have so far signed up. I’ll give it a few days & if there’s still spots available & new requests to join then I’ll open it up again.

Re Ethan Strange, he’s a good chance of being picked in Rd 1, possibly at standoff although he’s competing with Weekes for that spot, otherwise more likely at centre. I reckon he could be a trap because Sebastian Kris is suspended to start the season & will come back into the side either at centre or fullback.

He's the cheapest possible price(200k ish) but is a chance of getting game time. This would mean his price increases after a few games and you could trade him (350k) plus let's say beau fermor (starts at 400kish and may increase to 550k) and have 900k to spend on a gun like Cam Murray and another cheapie

Getting money from cheapies is one of the popular methods of ending up with a team of Guns.

He's the cheapest possible price(200k ish) but is a chance of getting game time. This would mean his price increases after a few games and you could trade him (350k) plus let's say beau fermor (starts at 400kish and may increase to 550k) and have 900k to spend on a gun like Cam Murray and another cheapie

Getting money from cheapies is one of the popular methods of ending up with a team of Guns.
I’m worried about the lack of no-brainer cheapies this year, no obvious options like Hopgood last season. They might still appear over the next couple of weeks, however seems more of a mid-priced cheapie season to begin with.

Back