Suncorp Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
15:50

Panthers

Team Lists

Wrighty

Contributor
Hell of a decision to go Montoya to Kosi back to Montoya. Shows a lot of courage to not keep Kosi for three or four rounds. Maybe there is a simpler explanation behind the whole thing and maybe Montoya was injured or had the flu or something.

This is a tough thing to say but we must look beyond the result this week.

I would love to be wrong but this is not a team list that will play finals this year but it is stacked with players of the team we want playing finals the next 5 years.

I will be watching some of these players a lot more closely than the game itself

Does anyone else think it's weird Montoya is back? It's just confusing, maybe kosi only came in because he dropped him before RTS was injured, but now straight back in!

That's the end of Kosi, it will be his last season next year and I hope they now move him on when this seasons done for Sio Kali ot Tu.

Not weird at all to me.

Was either keep Kosi or go back Montoya. An easy call most would say.

I'd say Montoya was being told for a while what the coaches needed to see, got to a point where dropping him was the only way to get it through to him.

Now he comes back in and hopefully has some added motivation to improve

Not weird at all to me.

Was either keep Kosi or go back Montoya. An easy call most would say.

I'd say Montoya was being told for a while what the coaches needed to see, got to a point where dropping him was the only way to get it through to him.

Now he comes back in and hopefully has some added motivation to improve
I just hope he gets good ball to prove himself, if not, whats a player to do?
Hopefully go hunting for it...

Warriors are a mess, Panthers by plenty.
Most accurate post about our team naming. We are playing a monster team. We are without heaps of our best troops. We are severely lacking in form. We are brittle and paper thin in defence. We are low on confidence. We are I'll disciplined.

As I type this I get more of an inkling that because of all of this adversity we can actually let it rip all guns blazing and actually cause what would be the upset of the season. The odds are horrific enough for me to put a dollar fifty on a win by 8 points.

Put me in the Ali fan club train. I think our chances of winning just went up. Choo Choo. All Aboard!!! Tickets please !!!
Ali’s the only player in our squad to win every NRL game he’s played.

Defensively, he’s never missed a tackle in the NRL. Offensively he’s averaging 1 tackle break and 3 line breaks of NRL attacking X-factor.

This isn’t a train trip, it’s a rocket ship ride!

He’s going to put on a show and remind us all how a strike centre is supposed to play!

Hardcore Ali fan!

Ali’s the only player in our squad to win every NRL game he’s played.

Defensively, he’s never missed a tackle in the NRL. Offensively he’s averaging 1 tackle break and 3 line breaks of NRL attacking X-factor.

This isn’t a train ride, it’s a rocket ship ride! He’s going to put on a show and remind us all how a strike centre is supposed to play!

Hardcore Ali fan!
Man I'm slow on the uptake. Can't wait to see him out a fend right on Luai's jaw, break the line, outrun the chasers, smash straight into Edward's and offload to an unmarked Te Marday Martin in support for an untouched stroll under the posts.

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Montoya wouldn't have been dropped if RTS didn't get injured just before the weekend. Kosi wouldn't have played. It would have been Pompey and RTS (is my guess).

So no, no surprise that Montoya is there over Kosi now that Webster has all of the information unlike last week when Montoya was left behind in NZ.

Montoya's has had a few errors this year, but he is not to blame for what has happened on his side of the field. Kosi will never be the answer.

I hope the team Ali camp are prepared.

You've been harping on all year about him needing to be in the team, youse got what you wanted so I'm expecting at least a hattrick before half time...

Haha no, I'm excited for the young fulla and hope he smeshes Taylan May. But, if he wants to give Webby a good problem to have he needs to play well.

Also, I'm pretty excited looking at the injury list, with a bit of luck Niukore, Capewell, SJ, CHT, Rocco and Freddy will all be back after the break. If we can snag a win against the Dolphins, and then the first game back after the bye against Cowboys, we'll be starting to get back on track...

Edit: just checked the ladder predictor and if we lose against Panthers, and beat the Fins and Cowgirls well be sitting about 9th.

Pretty wild considering we've been kaka most of the year. Most of our players fit and fresh sitting in 9th place with the Origin period ahead of us.... Could be the change of our season.

We are likely gonna be 3-1-8 to start our renaissance after the bye, would be wild if we make it through though, would have won some gangster games to get in

Hell of a decision to go Montoya to Kosi back to Montoya. Shows a lot of courage to not keep Kosi for three or four rounds. Maybe there is a simpler explanation behind the whole thing and maybe Montoya was injured or had the flu or something.

Feels like Webby dropped Monty, we saw what happened, then Webby shouts “Are you not entertained” and brought back Monty 🤣

Some seriously nasty political moves that

Back