General 2024 Membership

Can anyone tell me how long it generally takes between ordering your membership pack and receiving it.
Definitely get onto them, you should have received a letter in the post from them.

Also... try logging in to the members section on the Warriors website. All you actually need to get into the games is contained on that.

Can you see the $50 in your account? If you can't email the Memberships team. For the Christchurch memberships, they had issues with getting the data because some purchases were through Ticketek vs Ticketmaster (or vice versa), so had to check it manually.
If it's not applying the credit and you can see it in your account, I vaguely recall it is the second or third step (after putting in address details) that the total adjusts for the credit being applied as there may be shipping costs. Otherwise it might be an email to the Memberships team?
Ok thanks, I see it so will email the team. Apparently there are no shipping costs to the UK.

Ok thanks, I see it so will email the team. Apparently there are no shipping costs to the UK.
Yeah, it is weird. I had shipping costs to NZ (purchased some merch for fam), but no shipping costs to Sydney... I just assumed it is because the company may be based here. But weird there is no shipping to the UK either, so it might be a bug... someone in NZ should try manually inputting all of their address rather than selecting the automated suburb options.

Holy shit. Just purchased 2 x tkts to Pearl Jam at Mt Smart. Allocated seating Lower East Stand. Nearly $450 each. Looks like the kids going hungry next couple weeks 🤦‍♂️
Thats considered pretty cheap for concerts now.

and they announced a second show already for that one.

Confirmation your membership pass doesn't gain you entry - you need to download seperate tickets which were sent to your membership portal.

TICKETING

Please note that your membership pass (either digital or physical) will not give you entry to this game. You will need to download tickets from your membership account to access the venue.

To access your tickets, click here and login to your membership account. Your preseason challenge tickets will then be visible under the My Seats menu selection. From here you will be able to print them as a PDF, download to your Apple/Google Wallet or transfer tickets to friends and family if you're not able to attend.

Back