• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General 2024 Season Members Forum

Will you be attending?

• Yes

• No

• Possibly

Results are only viewable after voting.
NZWarriors.com
Cappy specifically stated that 29 of the 30 were locked in for 2025. Who that is is anyone's guess but we only have one spot left.

The club had to jump through hoops to even get one chartered plane for Vegas. NRL actually cancelled a Qauntas flight as they didn't believe we would even fill up one plane. Air NZ wanted desperately to charter another one but all their planes are booked for March and to take one out of service has dire consequences for the entire schedule down the line. Basically its impossible.

Recorded the whole thing except the opening line of Anthony Gellings intro poem.

Intro: Anthony Gelling
MC: Monty Betham
Panel: Cameron George, Andrew Webster and Andrew McFadden

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qc6PKz3iS5GMIwkoENebdkPHEDzARYT6/view?usp=drive_link

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Was this the same one when someone asked why SJ was getting bugger all distance when kicking to touch for penalties, and Kearney acted like this was brand new information and they'd need to look into it?

I still remember the one when Brian Smith gave an impassioned speech about how bright the future was and how excited he was to be a part of it, almost immediately before he pissed off.
It's a real bug bear of mine too! You have a big boot! Kick it more than 10 metres please!

I'm not a member...I am a kiwi...massif warriors fan since 95..who is the attack coach of this team..it's totally fucked.....I have a feeling it's also the kiwis coach...not good enough....with the talent on offer...watch now the kiwis will do well...that will show that the coach it's shit and can only do well when he has the best of the best..and is incapable of amalgamating a team of journeymen....except ( AFB, Barnett,)
If Stacy Jones is the attack coach, then he is captain soble for anyone who watched band of Brothers 😆

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Did they give much information about the NRLW side?
The lady that was a interviewed on 1 news about it looked like the cat that got the cream, saying can’t say anything yet but it’s good… That was right after the story about Stacey Waaka making herself available for the kiwiferns!

Or she could have been the female version of Cam George and her phone has been running hot… since 2019!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
The lady that was a interviewed on 1 news about it looked like the cat that got the cream, saying can’t say anything yet but it’s good… That was right after the story about Stacey Waaka making herself available for the kiwiferns!

Or she could have been the female version of Cam George and her phone has been running hot… since 2019!
Surely Micheala Blyde is one? She’s on the Warriors instagram page saying she’d be keen to speak with them regarding league. Would like to think they’ve approached Portia Woodman too

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Forgot to add that they are also planning on building one for the women's team and pathways system. I got the impression it was going to be towards the top carpark. As mentioned earlier they are taking the women's comp very serious...

Given some of the rumored signings this is huge for the profile of the game here. And if a certain blonde pocket rocket comes over I can't wait to see how she goes.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back