• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Recruitment Warriors 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
C = Club option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract, T = Train & Trial contract

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 30/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 2/6
Unconfirmed Top 30 2025: 30/30
Unconfirmed Development 2025: 3/6 (Luke Hanson, per Zero Tackle)

Confirmed Top 30 2026: 14/30
Confirmed Development 2026: 1/6

2026 Gains: Nil
2026 Losses: Nil

Off Contract: Bunty Afoa, Tom Ale, Jackson Ford, Tohu Harris, Ed Kosi, Ali Leiataua, Te Maire Martin, Marcelo Montoya, Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad, Adam Pompey, Taine Tuaupiki, Dylan Walker, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Kalani Going (D), Tanner Stowers-Smith (D), Chanel Harris-Tavita (M), Demitric Sifakula (C)

This thread is solely for Warriors recruitment and retention discussion. Any posts not related to the above will be deleted.

Repeat offenders could have their access to this page limited.

Please be mindful of what you are posting in this thread before clicking the reply button.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
perhaps, but stats or no stats, there is nothing in the world that suggests Kosi who is average player at best at NSW cup is a better option than someone who has represented NSW and Australia.
Agreed 👍
I was referring to stats in general.
Take for example hit ups yardage stats.
Hit up yardage off your own line are more valuable than mid field yardage imo

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
JAc is busted and past it.

Also does drugs and lies about it.

Also a clown and would not fit into the slow and easy NZ lifestyle or warriors culture.

We will probably sign him.

JAC is busted and past it?
I don't think 52 games across his last 3 years would be considered busted? A few of our boys would be pretty happy with that effort I think.
He's also scored tries at 0.7 and 0.8 per game across those 3 years despite being in a shit team. To put that in to context he was 0.7, 0.8 and 1.0 in his last 3 years in the Storm set up. Sooo....I would hardly call that past it.

How is he a clown? I can only recall him being in trouble once in his career (although I haven't checked, sonam happy to be proven wrong).

And he does drugs? Oh no! I'm sure a good deal of the NRL do, along with lots of other people in society. It's not as big of a problem as you make out.

Yeah he lied about it, to me that's the biggest issue here. But again, as far as I can tell, this has been a once off in his career to date?

I don't think 52 games across his last 3 years would be considered busted? A few of our boys would be pretty happy with that effort I think.
He's also scored tries at 0.7 and 0.8 per game across those 3 years despite being in a shit team. To put that in to context he was 0.7, 0.8 and 1.0 in his last 3 years in the Storm set up. Sooo....I would hardly call that past it.

How is he a clown? I can only recall him being in trouble once in his career (although I haven't checked, sonam happy to be proven wrong).

And he does drugs? Oh no! I'm sure a good deal of the NRL do, along with lots of other people in society. It's not as big of a problem as you make out.

Yeah he lied about it, to me that's the biggest issue here. But again, as far as I can tell, this has been a once off in his career to date?
Recreational activities have been happening in the NRL for many many years.
Tugger Coleman didn't get the nickname because he was a wanker

This chat around Kosi vs JAC is apples and oranges. JAC is on 750k a year, for a winger. Thats terrible, terrible cap management. Kosi on the other hand will be on minimum. If I’m being honest, I’d prefer we release Kosi as soon as possible, however as fucked as it sounds I’d rather have Kosi on minimum than pay JAC anything over 500k, any day

By the way, I bet this makes some members cream with their Willison fetish.

Attachments

• IMG_6640.jpeg
    IMG_6640.jpeg
    619.8 KB · Views: 94

I agree with all of your points up until the generalization that a good deal of the NRL do drugs. It's an elite sport and the Bulldogs were heading into their first finals appearance in years. He's a senior player so no excuses.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back