• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Recruitment Warriors 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
C = Club option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract, T = Train & Trial contract

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 30/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 2/6
Unconfirmed Top 30 2025: 30/30
Unconfirmed Development 2025: 3/6 (Luke Hanson, per Zero Tackle)

Confirmed Top 30 2026: 14/30
Confirmed Development 2026: 1/6

2026 Gains: Nil
2026 Losses: Nil

Off Contract: Bunty Afoa, Tom Ale, Jackson Ford, Tohu Harris, Ed Kosi, Ali Leiataua, Te Maire Martin, Marcelo Montoya, Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad, Adam Pompey, Taine Tuaupiki, Dylan Walker, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Kalani Going (D), Tanner Stowers-Smith (D), Chanel Harris-Tavita (M), Demitric Sifakula (C)

This thread is solely for Warriors recruitment and retention discussion. Any posts not related to the above will be deleted.

Repeat offenders could have their access to this page limited.

Please be mindful of what you are posting in this thread before clicking the reply button.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
That one May brother?
The guy who reefed that bloke to the ground, centre I think?
The players goona be players m8.
All get on the bags and party lol.
To think otherwise is naieve.
No you’re joking do they? How naive of me, we all know that but time and place for it.

Not saying he needed to buy a charger never returned, lied to the boss of the club. JAC is a massive w@nker.

May got sacked and he is the same guy who assaulted someone in a QLD pub. Tyrone got sacked 2021 his bro.

Last edited:
We’ve still got enough to buy 1 of them
SJ was on $500K and now add Monty and JFH is on less than AFB
Roger is a tackle break machine the coach just didn’t use him properly this year to maximize it, how many linebreaks has any of our backs had outside Roger and Ali?
Agree, Rogers still got lots to add but he's bulked up from rugby which hasn't helped and he was mr fixit all over the shop which makes it hard to shine. Settle in a slot (Wing or ideally FB) and another offseason to tune him back for league 650K seems good value to me

Agree, Rogers still got lots to add but he's bulked up from rugby which hasn't helped and he was mr fixit all over the shop which makes it hard to shine. Settle in a slot (Wing or ideally FB) and another offseason to tune him back for league 650K seems good value to me
I think we’re going to see the best of RTS in the upcoming season. I reckon he’ll be hurting from this season and all the noise of him returning was to the detriment of the club. Hopefully getting into the Samoa camp if he’s selected, he can gain some confidence through that

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Really interesting regarding Leo Thompson and the speculation around raiders. Nothing can offered at present so obviously just interest but his price could get pushed up too high if interest is too willing? There’s also his brother and do they advertise themselves as a package deal? If that’s the case that pushes their price up further, though the upside of the two could be huge? A club like ours with JFH could be huge for their development, though their youth could block some highly regarded young players already at the club? Interested in that rumour some time ago on here regarding Naufahu Whyte and wonder if he or Siua Wong could be pushed out of the roosters?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Missus was flying in from overseas and said Andrew Webster was at the Airport this morning (she would have been there around 9:30am) and said that he was there “with several other guys” she didn’t know. (She doesn’t really like NRL)

Welcome party for someone probably.

(She said they were “older white guys” definitely not players. I showed her photos of Cappy and Cam George and she didn’t really know)

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back