• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Recruitment Warriors 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
C = Club option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract, T = Train & Trial contract

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 30/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 2/6
Unconfirmed Top 30 2025: 30/30
Unconfirmed Development 2025: 3/6 (Luke Hanson, per Zero Tackle)

Confirmed Top 30 2026: 14/30
Confirmed Development 2026: 1/6

2026 Gains: Nil
2026 Losses: Nil

Off Contract: Bunty Afoa, Tom Ale, Jackson Ford, Tohu Harris, Ed Kosi, Ali Leiataua, Te Maire Martin, Marcelo Montoya, Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad, Adam Pompey, Taine Tuaupiki, Dylan Walker, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Kalani Going (D), Tanner Stowers-Smith (D), Chanel Harris-Tavita (M), Demitric Sifakula (C)

This thread is solely for Warriors recruitment and retention discussion. Any posts not related to the above will be deleted.

Repeat offenders could have their access to this page limited.

Please be mindful of what you are posting in this thread before clicking the reply button.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Leo Thompson supposedly linked to the Raiders. I get it, Papa getting older. Plus Tapine will be in the kiwis with him lol.

Weird cause his brother is linked to the knights
Guess he definitely isn’t coming here then.

Raiders go after everyone and don't get many unless they come from England. Wouldn't put much stock in the Raiders being interested/linked.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I think injuries may have caught up with him as well. Seems to be in the decline

Deffo on the decline, as is the case with most players whose main weapon is speed, and they're close to 30.

Again, not that I think we go there but man, I would be more than okay with paying out his contract for the next 2 years at 500k. The guys a born winner, and would certainly help in those tough moments on the field. There was footage of him last year barking orders at different players and was very vocal. He'd be great in those games that are on the line. How many did we lose by 6 points or less this year haha? And I'd bet that even now, he'd be at the top of the list speed wise for the majority of the players playing fg for us nek year.

Josh Addo-Narr fkn way for me… absolute d-head off field, knocked out last year at Koori knockout (irony). We don’t need anymore guys with off-field antics plus he gets busted up more than most our already ‘made of glass’ cattle!

Curran getting moved on probably had a bit to do with him punching on with a 16 year old at Port Macquarie. Not saying all players don’t muck up, but you don’t need those headlines with sponsors and stuff these days.

Happy if Webby, CG and Cappy develop the same disciplines as Webby’s old club. You don’t see Panthers players in the headlines for being A Grade d-heads, Luai’s mouth aside.

Probably jinxed them now!?!? Apologies Ivan

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Deffo on the decline, as is the case with most players whose main weapon is speed, and they're close to 30.

Again, not that I think we go there but man, I would be more than okay with paying out his contract for the next 2 years at 500k. The guys a born winner, and would certainly help in those tough moments on the field. There was footage of him last year barking orders at different players and was very vocal. He'd be great in those games that are on the line. How many did we lose by 6 points or less this year haha? And I'd bet that even now, he'd be at the top of the list speed wise for the majority of the players playing fg for us nek year.
2 years at 500k would be perfect.
Our wingers sucked this year and he’s elite- we should be all over this.
2 years means he wouldn’t be blocking any young guys coming through too.

U might be referring to his mic’s up episode?

View: https://youtu.be/RAy6h9Fsn2k?si=vKG8z6satHf_LdVi

Josh Addo-Narr fkn way for me… absolute d-head off field, knocked out last year at Koori knockout (irony). We don’t need anymore guys with off-field antics plus he gets busted up more than most our already ‘made of glass’ cattle!

Curran getting moved on probably had a bit to do with him punching on with a 16 year old at Port Macquarie. Not saying all players don’t muck up, but you don’t need those headlines with sponsors and stuff these days.

Happy if Webby, CG and Cappy develop the same disciplines as Webby’s old club. You don’t see Panthers players in the headlines for being A Grade d-heads, Luai’s mouth aside.

Probably jinxed them now!?!? Apologies Ivan
That one May brother?
The guy who reefed that bloke to the ground, centre I think?
The players goona be players m8.
All get on the bags and party lol.
To think otherwise is naieve.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back