28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
My hot take is we let him go before he even gets to that. Huge gamble imo. You have to be a standout in SG ball to get a dev contract which he wasn't.

Luke Hanson hasn't been that impressive either tbh.

Hopefully they lock up Jack Thompson and get him on a good weight training programme.

I wasnt that impressed with Maui Winitana-Patelesio but also didn't realise how young he is, can still play SG ball next year while he's getting Jersey Flegg reps at the moment.

That seems to be the way to go with halves development, you need many coming through in the hopes that just one could become a dominant halfback. Some make their way to other positions, others you never hear from again.

Not uncommon also for halves to be pretty average through the grades, only to become a top class player once filled out and of age.

The good thing is we aren't exactly over investing in these players. Hansen and Cleary you would think will both get a chance to play first grade within the next 3 years and if neither can kick on, that's just the way it goes.

Both are worth looking at but Galvin is in the Issac Moses camp, so that all but rules him out of ever being a Warrior as far as I'm concerned.
I was reading somewhere else about the Galvin situation and Moses came up. Someone mentioned Raiders don't have any players under his management and refuse to do any business with him. Not sure if we still have any players under him but I hope it's the same case for us and more clubs start doing that. Cut off the demand and players will quickly start looking for new management.

I was reading somewhere else about the Galvin situation and Moses came up. Someone mentioned Raiders don't have any players under his management and refuse to do any business with him. Not sure if we still have any players under him but I hope it's the same case for us and more clubs start doing that. Cut off the demand and players will quickly start looking for new management.

I could see the attraction for players though - Moses would always be agitating for top dollar, and would make you less likely to be stuck in a situation you don't want to be in. In an ideal world he gets shunned, but unless he does something that the NRL deems really serious I don't see it happening. The NRL had the chance to oust him, and didn't.

To not deal with Moses means you are losing out on a huge chunk of the NRL's best players. What you absolutely don't want to do is to let him have a foothold at your club though.

The scary thing for me is her seems to be becoming emboldened by the lack of consequences for his shady dealings. He is setting new precedents and appears to be doing so unimpeded. I'd imagine he'll continue to push the envelope until he is stopped by the NRL.

Both Tigers players would be a good get. Players tend to end up neighbouring clubs though for logistical reasons. I'd expect them to be at Penrith if they move.

Last edited:
Utoikanuku seems like a realistic target now, they aren't making the 8 and he won't make 💙 Mighty NSW with current form at a wooden spoon team

Who's the Sydney prop we were chasing? Though we've got a bunch of juniors coming through nicely and Ale is becoming a mini-AFB this year, should the money be spent somewhere else?

Utoikanuku seems like a realistic target now, they aren't making the 8 and he won't make 💙 Mighty NSW with current form at a wooden spoon team

Who's the Sydney prop we were chasing? Though we've got a bunch of juniors coming through nicely and Ale is becoming a mini-AFB this year, should the money be spent somewhere else?

I guess another part of that equation is 'who are we going to get rid of' if we're hopeful of bringing an NRL ready first grader into the squad Nek year.

Currently Ale can't even make the team were so stacked, and that's before taking into consideration our exciting rookies.

I guess Jazz hasn't got a contract for next year currently, and Tohu likely finishes up end of next year too so there's a bit of movement coming.

A good problem to have I guess

Who is the sydney prop?

Back