28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
I don’t think that social media post was about Capewah but if there are other legit sources saying it’s him then it kinda solves our cap stuff, he’s played about 1 gun game with 50 tackles then just playing injured or sidelines for the rest, Webby doesn’t need to feel guilty if he wants out

I don’t think that social media post was about Capewah but if there are other legit sources saying it’s him then it kinda solves our cap stuff, he’s played about 1 gun game with 50 tackles then just playing injured or sidelines for the rest, Webby doesn’t need to feel guilty if he wants out
Can u share the post please bro?

None of this changes my mind.

These are individual issues, not club culture issues as far as I can see.

Yes, and then no.

There are perception issues that will come from constant rumours of Aussies not settling here. It felt like we had turned a bit of a corner on that with the idea of playing for Webby in a Warriors team that was stable off and on the field for once.

We were starting to shake the idea of this being a place to come if you wanted your career to die (even proving the opposite). I reckon that will start up in the Aussie media again really, really soon. There is even a bit of that with the media-led enticing of Webster back to Australia.

Last edited:
4EE9E112-568B-47A7-BD81-6193D5637DE0.jpeg

I know there is a typo in here, but I got this.

View attachment 7444
I know there is a typo in here, but I got this.

Kurt Cuckwell?

Sorry, low hanging fruit, I’ll see myself out

Honestly all the better if he requests a release so we aren’t on the hook for the money he’d be on- A lot of guys to resign come November and the cap space could be better spent

Still hopeful Capewell can find some luck health wise, Barney has been arguably our best this year and he also played very little in the first half of last year

Yes, and then no.

There are perception issues that will come from constant rumours of Aussies not settling here. It felt like we had turned a bit of a corner on that with the idea of playing for Webby in a Warriors team that was stable off and on the field for once.

We were starting to shake the idea of this being a place to come if you wanted your career to die (even proving the opposite). I reckon that will start up in the Aussie media again really, really soon. There is even a bit of that with the media-led enticing of Webster back to Australia.

Any perception that aussies come here and don't like it is far overplayed.

Easiest way to break a contract is on compassionate grounds.

I also feel the (Known) list of Aussies that said they couldn't move here or are unsettled is pretty weak - Nathan Brown, Matt Lodge, Reece Walsh, AFB.. Don't think many people would hold these guys up as shining lights to follow...

Back