Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Very strong though- I’m sure I read he has the bench press record at the sharks or something like that- mobile too…
Just reading on the sharks forum and they really dont want to lose him which is a good sign.
when is the rumour for next year?

Very strong though- I’m sure I read he has the bench press record at the sharks or something like that- mobile too…
Just reading on the sharks forum and they really dont want to lose him which is a good sign.
what is wrong with us?. Why do we keep going after Sharks players when their management seems to have signed some personal pledge with Lucifer himself that they are determined to keep not to let the Warriors have any of their players come hell or high water. Any other club can have their players just not the Warriors.

The general consensus is that he’s been their best forward so far this year.
Sounds like the next Paul Gallen, they'd be mad to let him go.

what is wrong with us?. Why do we keep going after Sharks players when their management seems to have signed some personal pledge with Lucifer himself that they are determined to keep not to let the Warriors have any of their players come hell or high water. Any other club can have their players just not the Warriors.
And to add insult to injury, they kept giving us Chad.

So the latest intel we have is that Jack Williams is a bench prop at the moment?
How does that help our plans for replacing AFB? Do we want to chase an alpha starter....or even if not an alpha just a starter.

With Manly trying to get rid of Josh Schuster? Anyone interested? A bit of a lazy player. A brilliant ball player but lacks on defense. Doesn’t do the tough stuff. But that can change under the current regime at the Warriors. Could also suit the Pennies.
I think the best thing for him is to emulate CHT and have time away from the game. Grieve his mate's death at work. Heal. Breathe. Get grounded again and then see if he wants to be a part of the sport again. But really I think fuck you Manly. Even Volkman was handled better and that was shithouse

So the latest intel we have is that Jack Williams is a bench prop at the moment?
How does that help our plans for replacing AFB? Do we want to chase an alpha starter....or even if not an alpha just a starter.
Doesn’t look like there’s any available wrighty.
Could start with niukore and Barney- tough and mobile….
When u think about it-

Niukore
Barnett
Harris

Isn’t all that different from

Leota
Jfh
Yeo.

Zac Lomax to eels finally for next year at this point on a 4 year deal at about $650 a season. Interesting some on the eels forum feel that Wiremu Greig is on the outer. Not completely sold on him but would love to see the club start to make some moves to securing what direction of player or players we’re using to fill the void of losing AFB