Pick Your Team Warriors v Manly - Round 6, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

So the spine is pretty much on auto-select now, and when you include the centres the whole backline too.

You'd want the props as AFB and Barnett to start, Ford plays 80, Tohu at Lock and Capewell there if good to go.

So it's all down to bench make up. Jazz didn't perform well yesterday, hopefully he probably drops out for Walker. So do you bring Zyon Maiu’u up? Him and Laban too much inexperience at once?

So the spine is pretty much on auto-select now, and when you include the centres the whole backline too.

You'd want the props as AFB and Barnett to start, Ford plays 80, Tohu at Lock and Capewell there if good to go.

So it's all down to bench make up. Jazz didn't perform well yesterday, hopefully he probably drops out for Walker. So do you bring Zyon Maiu’u up? Him and Laban too much inexperience at once?
If I'm being honest I wasn't impressed with Zyon Maiu’u during the cup match. When the team was struggling for meters, I felt it was the outside backs (Kosi in particular) who rose to the challenge. Zyon Maiu’u seemed to go missing in that game. I just don't think he is as ready as Jacob.

Back