6. 2023
  7. 2024
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
I think you go Egan. Not that JFH is a bad choice, but Egan will be going into his 6th season with us (third of that as VC), and he has been through the highs and lows with the current team.

He will also be playing 20-40 minutes more than Fish, and capt. challenge wise, he will almost always be around the ball

I think you go Egan. Not that JFH is a bad choice, but Egan will be going into his 6th season with us (third of that as VC), and he has been through the highs and lows with the current team.

He will also be playing 20-40 minutes more than Fish, and capt. challenge wise, he will almost always be around the ball
Not sure of captain as an individual but a leadership group is in place between Egan, Barnett and JFH being the only 3 signed into the 2027 season

I get t that but also his head injurys! He can be a leader without the C. I wouldn't mind it at all if he could stay on the park.