Warriors

Team Lists

mt.wellington

Contributor
Titans vs Warriors - [Round 16, 2024]
TEAM LIST

Saturday 22nd June 7:30pm NZST Cbus Stadium

Titans 5.jpg

This is your NZWF thread for discussion on this weeks official NZ Warriors team list. Team list will be posted as soon as its released by the club.

This thread will be closed without warning once the GAME DAY thread opens 7am NZST on the day of the match...

Last edited:
I know Roger will be playing centre but once he gets moved to the wing, I wonder if they could throw the long deep pass to him to run on the 2nd or 3rd kick return from the middle of the field? Might threaten to break out early in the set a couple of times a game

I’m so tired of seeing Kosi on the team list - I want him to prove me wrong each game! Just bring MGT in and put RTS on the wing faaaack
Thought Kosi had one of his better games in a while last weekend, opposition quite far down the ladder too though

The Kosi RTS side worries me. Ton of speed from Khan Periera whether he plays opposite Kosi or Montoya and Kelly is a crafty bugger.
MGT should be on that field somewhere -lets see if coack makes late changes after Des has crafted a complicated game plan focusing on the many weaknesses RTS and Kosi will provide.

I guess with the players out it's an ok team. Except for Walker in the second row and Kosi on the wing . Hopefully MGT to centre, RTS to wing, Tohu to bench as prop rotation, Walker to 13 and some young gun to second row.

Need some energy, speed and enthusiasm against this Titans side.

Back