Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Contributor
Titans v Warriors - [Round 16, 2024]
PICK YOUR TEAM

Saturday 22nd June 7:30pm NZST Cbus Stadium

245855.jpg

Here's your chance to select your dream team for the next rounds match so don your coaches cap on and lets hear it. This thread will be closed without notice once the TEAM LIST thread opens for this game...

Guessing Berry will be out so he is not in my plans. This is what I would go with (without knowing suspensions or other injuries)

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. MGT
4. Pompey
5. RTS
6. TMM
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Ford
11. Niukore
12. Barnett
13. Walker

14. CHT
15. Ale
16. Bunty
17. Capewell / Jazz / Tohu

Guessing Berry will be out so he is not in my plans. This is what I would go with (without knowing suspensions or other injuries)

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. MGT
4. Pompey
5. RTS
6. TMM
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Ford
11. Niukore
12. Barnett
13. Walker

14. CHT
15. Ale
16. Bunty
17. Capewell / Jazz / Tohu
Our best player on current form, Barnett, will likely be (or at least should be) in 💙 Mighty NSW Origin camp.

RTS on the right centre would be interesting, unless they move Pompey to the right

The survivors of our stunning wins were CHT and Jazz tonight

I mean I’ll disagree with that. The strip then card was probably one of the lowest IQ sequences I’ve ever seen.

On top of that he’s been struggling with form for months now.
I didn't think it was a strip to be honest. The sinbin was a brain snap definitely. Form has been pretty good for the last month? You don't think DWZ was poor tonight? I actually don't think either of them are that great but we don't really have anyone better. RTS might go ok but looked lost the one time we played him at right wing

I didn't think it was a strip to be honest. The sinbin was a brain snap definitely. Form has been pretty good for the last month? You don't think DWZ was poor tonight? I actually don't think either of them are that great but we don't really have anyone better. RTS might go ok but looked lost the one time we played him at right wing
Yeah it was the whole play. We had men back, just super dumb play. That kind of sealed the victory for them is some ways. You can see TMM and CNK looking at him with anger and confusion when it happens.

Wasn’t just that. Let the Ieremia try in and then wasnt chasing back hard enough on the Nick Meaney try.

DWZ wasn’t good either but Montoya was woeful imo

Nicoll-Klokstad
Pasikala
Pompey
Graham-Taufa
Tuivasa-Scheck
Martin
Johnson
Afoa
Egan
Fonua-Blake
Ford
Niukore
Walker

Harris-Tavita
Ale
Tevaga
Sifakula

(Barnett origin)

Man some tough selections(not really thou).
I’ll start with our wingers, continuisally making dumb errors, Jamming in on no one letting try’s in etc. not sure just want some young exciting boys. Like Pasikala who’s killing it in cup only 18 but is really strong in contact and has speed.
Another is Johnson I love him but he’s looked off this year, he doesn’t have that sparkle in his eye like last year, he’s gone back to looking frustrated and acting frustrated and I feel it rubs off on the boys sometimes. Te Maire has showed to be an outstanding 7 and a partnership of him and either Metcalf or CHT going forward is exciting.
Lastly is capewell I only have him in my 17 because we signed him on a 3 year deal for some reason when we’ve moved 2 of our props to the second row and have the best young back row talent in the comp. I maybe over reacting over this loss but that storm team on paper was shit compared to ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back