• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

State of Origin State of Origin 2024

Avatar bet - SOO Game 3 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NZWarriors.com
All the attention Latrell is getting may backfire. If things go bad for Latrell they could really unravel fast. It’s a shame they don’t have Turbo, because that strike on both sides is very devastating. Makes things real tough to defend against.
I expect lots of Angus Crichton short balls and NSWs sending bombs and grubbers over to the other side to stretch Reece Walsh. Then I think they will work to wear down QLD. Where as QLD can absorb a lot of attack and strike out of nothing. They have their normal great basic anttacking structures with a couple of magical players (Hammer, and Walsh), they are a hard team to beat.

I’m guessing NSW will need to score between 22-26 to have a good chance to win. Not an easy feat against QLD. NSW can do it, but they’ll have to play well.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Up the Maroons, but I think the cockroaches have this one.

Not because they deserve it, but because the NRL is rigged 😂

Glad you can see that Origin is heavily fixed and weighted towards Qld. Probably to make up for the historical imbalance of NSW dominance. You have Klein in your pocket who gets paid by every Qld penalty or six again he calls for them. NSW has to overcome that to win this Wednesday.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
No, no.

But of course your poor, tiny cockroach brain would think I said that.

Explains all the crying after the first game. 😂
No crying, just confirmed resignation to the fact NSW aren't going to get a fair go with Klein. That's ok though. We will just have to be that much better.

Did you not say it's rigged? Weird, Morons barely speak English let alone understand it seems.

Last edited:
No crying, just confirmed resignation to the fact NSW aren't going to get a fair go with Klein. That's ok though. We will just gave to be that much better.

Your lot gunna put a shoulder to his head too? Fairs fair, probably wouldn't hold it against ya.

Did you not say it's rigged? Weird, Morons barely speak English let alone understand it seems.

I did. I also followed up by saying it was in the effort of getting people to watch the third game. Remind me who's one up in the series, currently?

It's okay, sport. You'll get me next time 😄😄 😄

Key word is currently. Just love how you are trying to spin what you already perceive whats going to be a loss as only being because of some attempt at fixing ratings for game three. You Morons running scared it seems. You have got good reason to be!

View attachment 7947

The image you choose to portray the superiority of the cockroaches is Latrell?

Talk about delusional.

We all know he's gunna cop a sin bin, like, 10 minutes in.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I'm a neutral these days. Fuck SOO! More Kiwis please!

I'll still tune in though, lol.
Dont worry freddy and tedesco are gone! It all starts game 2! :)

Just vote - we got this!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back