• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

State of Origin State of Origin 2024

Avatar bet - SOO Game 3 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tho.....if im honest for the sake of the competition i think we need the blues to win...i went to game 3 2 years ago at Brisbane for the decider and that is what the game needs

The era of dominance is heading towards Bledisloe cup like levels.

QLD going for 15 of last 19 series this year.

NZWarriors.com
Taking the old man to the G for Wednesdays game give him a few memories before the mind starts to wander

Want to go earlier and catch the pre game entertainment and all the extras and make a night of it for the old fella

Anyone know what usually goes on at the ground prior to anthems and kick off ?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Taking the old man to the G for Wednesdays game give him a few memories before the mind starts to wander

Want to go earlier and catch the pre game entertainment and all the extras and make a night of it for the old fella

I was at the GF a few years back for the Roos and Canberra game.
Fireworks, crowd singing and chanting, fuck it was a good vibe.

Saturday night, Mt Smart Stadium... was there 1hr early.. nothin' but rain and wind..... 1 min before kickoff the lights went out - i guess that was the "blackout".. then kickoff....Saddest buildup to a game I have been to in a long time... should have got there 5min early like everyone else...

Oh and i forgot about having to que up for overpriced chips and hotdogs for the kids..............

The Maroons have nearly 40% of their squad who are Kiwi eligible. They have four Kiwi born players, 3 with Maori heritiage and 1 with Samoan/Niuan heritage. NSW are fielding two former Juniour Kiwis, possibly Stephen Creighton who grew up in Auckland. By the time Origin is staged in Auckland, in a few years there could possibly be even more. No need to open it up to Kiwis there is already an increasing number who are playing. Highly doubt Katoa will play for the Blues, he has openly expressed a desire to be an All Black.

Watched the u19s SOO last night. It was a good reminder of how flakey the Toyota cup was lol. Some of the low percentage offloads from both teams were coach killers.

NSW starting props were 121 and 124 kgs, their main bench prop was only 118 kgs. Crazy. Both teams' fullbacks and halfbacks were the standouts.

The Maroons have nearly 40% of their squad who are Kiwi eligible. They have four Kiwi born players, 3 with Maori heritiage and 1 with Samoan/Niuan heritage. NSW are fielding two former Juniour Kiwis, possibly Stephen Creighton who grew up in Auckland. By the time Origin is staged in Auckland, in a few years there could possibly be even more. No need to open it up to Kiwis there is already an increasing number who are playing. Highly doubt Katoa will play for the Blues, he has openly expressed a desire to be an All Black.
Scrapping the tier system and opening up origin for anyone who qualifies seems a better way forward.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I believe in years to come Origin will be forced to change the rule because on purely demographic lines, they will start running out of players.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
In the u19s SOO, the three big props playing for NSW were all born in NZ.

In the Qld side, 4 boys were born in NZ, 1 was born in Samoa, 1 was born in England and 2 were born in NSW lol!

Exactly will pretty interesting when they play Origin at Eden Park and we have the same or more Kiwis playing. Where can you get the Under 19s Origin team list?

Exactly will pretty interesting when they play Origin at Eden Park and we have the same or more Kiwis playing. Where can you get the Under 19s Origin team list?

How mobile is your old man?

MCG is an absolute beaut of a stadium. 360 degree concourse.

Went a few years ago, stroll the concourse, grab a beer and just watch the people.

Nice park right outside.

Sports memorabilia all throughout the stadium.

Get there and soak it in.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back