• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

State of Origin State of Origin 2024

Avatar bet - SOO Game 3 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NZWarriors.com
NSW still leading the poll though it has closed remarkably since this time last week

Looks like a few on here like to talk shit but not back it up with the tick in the QLD box. They obviously know the likely outcome even with the Klein factor. 💙 💙 💙

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Is there even a single person living in Qld that has ticked Qld in the vote? lol

All members who actually live in Qld seem to be abstaining. Its the ones who mindlessly follow QLD whilst living in NZ are the problem ;)

Is there even a single person living in Qld that has ticked Qld in the vote? lol

All members who actually live in Qld seem to be abstaining. Its the ones who mindlessly follow QLD whilst living in NZ are the problem ;)
Lived on the Gold Coast for 23 years.
Proud to follow the mighty maroons. 😉
How many years have you Blues guys lived in NSW.

Last edited:
Bit of a random question but do all the players in camp get paid the same amount even if they don't play. I.e the 3 reserves still get the same fee (30k I think it is)?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Bit of a random question but do all the players in camp get paid the same amount even if they don't play. I.e the 3 reserves still get the same fee (30k I think it is)?

18th man gets match payment even if they aren't activated in the game, so Barney will have a nice cheque on the way regardless, other reserves would have to be paid something, though I am not sure what.

The source is Brandon Smith though, so do with that as you will lol

I live in Queensland part of the year, does that count?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
How mobile is your old man?

MCG is an absolute beaut of a stadium. 360 degree concourse.

Went a few years ago, stroll the concourse, grab a beer and just watch the people.

Nice park right outside.

Sports memorabilia all throughout the stadium.

Get there and soak it in.
Thanks bro
Will follow your lead on this one

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back