• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Support Site Bugs / Feature Requests

Why was the site down "too many redirects"?
Update to the server - to enable blocking of spam accounts/threats. Couple of other improvements made at the same time which should result in faster pages with the usage of most of the site data being cached in browser etc.

FYI, these are number of potential threats the server has to go through, and thats just part of just today. The aim is to slowly block countries where these originate. I know whilst most of the visitors are from NZ, AUS, US, UK, theres also some from asia. A few countries where theres lots of malicious visitors which scan the site i.e. Russia etc will be blocked so that number in time will come down.
1726550322155.png

The other reason was updates made for emails that the site sends through - this has been disabled/blocked especially to gmail accounts for watched contents/conversations etc since last year. Unfortunately wasnt able to get that sorted out so there may be some additional downtime during the offseason to resolve that.

NZWarriors.com
Update to the server - to enable blocking of spam accounts/threats. Couple of other improvements made at the same time which should result in faster pages with the usage of most of the site data being cached in browser etc.

FYI, these are number of potential threats the server has to go through, and thats just part of just today. The aim is to slowly block countries where these originate. I know whilst most of the visitors are from NZ, AUS, US, UK, theres also some from asia. A few countries where theres lots of malicious visitors which scan the site i.e. Russia etc will be blocked so that number in time will come down.
View attachment 9569

The other reason was updates made for emails that the site sends through - this has been disabled/blocked especially to gmail accounts for watched contents/conversations etc since last year. Unfortunately wasnt able to get that sorted out so there may be some additional downtime during the offseason to resolve that.
Have you blocked Turkey 🇹🇷

Anytime the site detects an adblock a penalty is applied. If you whitelist it and dont use an adblocker it will be fine (after penalty is served). If you turn it on and off, you will be penalised each time.

If you ha e whitelisted and still getting it, then pm me with a screenshot of the front page.

Btw when i say adblock, it also includes disabling scripts, using dns blocking or vpn. Resouces on site are prioritised for users who do the right thing by the site.
I use a VPN. Is that a no no in here?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
There are other types of VPNs which stop scripts from loading which would automatically get an error.
Lol. When the mechanic told me he couldn't do the wheel alignment after fitting and balancing my new tyres because the lower control arm bushings were worn, I said thanks for bringing that to my attention.

When you said the above.............. I heard crickets in the comprehension zone of my head. 😳😳😳

Lol. When the mechanic told me he couldn't do the wheel alignment after fitting and balancing my new tyres because the lower control arm bushings were worn, I said thanks for bringing that to my attention.

When you said the above.............. I heard crickets in the comprehension zone of my head. 😳😳😳
Don't worry about it mate, Taj has installed a new flux capacitor for your VPN

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

I once wanted wheels aligned and balanced and he goes
Do you want option A) Proceeds to say words which were impenetrable
or Option B) Other words which were greek to me

I got frustrated and said "the first one"

Back