• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Support Site Bugs / Feature Requests

NZWarriors.com
Anyone else unable to read any posts on here?
Tried several different threads, lots of pages but no posts at all.

Yeah just went to check my post in the "Will we make top 8" thread but the posts not showing even though the page count is still up to 19.

At least I can see this thread I guess!

Should have put up a notice that there was some ongoing changes but ill do that another time.

Should be all good now.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
OI numb nuts, put my avatar back. It's almost like I don't have sole control over my own account or something. No wait that's exactly what it is.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We take all complaints seriously and are committed to resolving the issue as quickly as possible.

What to Do Next:

• Email Us: If you prefer to detail your complaint in writing, please send an email to complaints@nzwarriors.com. Be sure to include your full name, account details, and any relevant information to help us understand your concern better.
  • Call Us: Alternatively, you can speak directly to one of our support representatives by calling 13 11 14. We are available 24/7 and will do our best to assist you immediately.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this matter. Our goal is to ensure that you have a positive experience with us, and we will do everything we can to make things right.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We value your feedback and look forward to resolving your concern promptly.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I thought we had been hacked again and was starting to go into meltdown lol.

FYI in the future if the site is down for maintenance Taj will post on Facebook and/or Twitter/X through the forums accounts. Make sure you are following either account to get updates.

Twitter/X

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
While Site was down I was looking at joining up to the front row but man they're slow as in there with hardly any movement. Still pending........

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I get adblocked blocked, even while whitelisting the site ... it's happened a couple of times. Is that a bug?
Anytime the site detects an adblock a penalty is applied. If you whitelist it and dont use an adblocker it will be fine (after penalty is served). If you turn it on and off, you will be penalised each time.

If you ha e whitelisted and still getting it, then pm me with a screenshot of the front page.

Btw when i say adblock, it also includes disabling scripts, using dns blocking or vpn. Resouces on site are prioritised for users who do the right thing by the site.

Back