Votes: 12 9.0%
  • B

Votes: 64 47.8%
  • C

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • F------

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
I haven’t looked at all of the comments as only just got home.
I’m very happy with the one point as we played terribly but still managed to get a draw out of it.
The crowd were amazing and the atmosphere , as per the norm , was unforgettable.
Let’s bowl over these ‘lesser’ sides and move up the table before we play the better top 4 sides.

Life and sport goes around in circles.

Last week we had the Lussic tackle and a lot of the comments were how would you feel if it happened to Johnson. This week something similar happens to Johnson. He grabbed his leg and I'm all oh no.

Earlier in this game we have Capewell pinged for the new rule for inteference or disrupting the kicker. I thought it was a bit rough as he jumped and pulled his hands away as it was more a case of jumping to early. Other incidents this season haven't been pulled up and the commentators have joked the rule seems to be ignored. Later in this game we get a penalty from a disruption play. I still have my Warriors eye patch on. That one was worse than ours and deserved a penalty.😉

dwz - Copy.png

Me when SJ got hit in the leg with none to go.

Wonder who else makes the move up from Cup. Feels like another forward will have to come up.
Zyon Maiu’u was in the extended squad this week but watching nsw cup, most deserving was probably Halasima. Could be a bit young but could put him on the bench as edge cover and Laban as edge and middle where he played a bit in this game?

Seems we're only happy if we blow teams off the park, Manly are a tough outfit, particularly for us.

Despite some early errors and brain farts, WE DIDN'T LOSE! I hope this game tempers some of the media hype around us and premiership status, it's a long season.
Yes it's exactly the game we needed pre- Dragoons / Tits to really put this sides to the sword and add 20+ pts diff... and of course Knights away the next real battle... no reason we can't add three wins if the tracks are dry and we learn from this game ...

Seems we're only happy if we blow teams off the park, Manly are a tough outfit, particularly for us.

Despite some early errors and brain farts, WE DIDN'T LOSE! I hope this game tempers some of the media hype around us and premiership status, it's a long season.
Webby summed it up pretty well at the presser

A lot we did good but also a lot we did not good.

Game felt like a draw…

The presser they looked kinda melon collie… feel that way as well

Tohu looked like a zombie in the golden point period

Do they sing half the song for a draw? 🤣
My wife was asking about the team song. I think more for the crowd as the team would leave it for wins.

I looked at her and said "I don't know it's a marketing thing". She works in marketing so she may take that as a bit of an insult. I may need to get the couch comfortable for the night.

Back