General NSW Cup 2024

Genuine Question. Who coaches NSW team and how much do they talk to FG coaches. You would think they would do very similar things and play similar style. That way when there are injuries players fit right in. Just look at Panthers. Schineder looks like he plays in that team all the time.
And apparently webby is all over that and they are meant to play the same, it's just that the cup team can't do that.

is it just me or does this cup team give everyone the shits? Such raw talent - but the errors they make speak of a team that just don’t have smarts. This team is missing an organising half - ie Volkman

So many fundamental errors.
I know the team is young - but I expect more from those close to first grade

Lack of discipline and execution.
Poor really.

SAD but true ... game reminds me of all those BAD years of WARs throwing away games and having poor attacking DUMB footy ..poor hands ..bro BRO balls all the talent in the world but thick as a brick on actually being able to win matches with disciplined play ...

Very young team for the most part, spine made up of guys who will never sniff regular first grade.

Important that individuals get better, but we're still 2-3 years away from having a genuine second string side and not a bunch of fill ins.

1712982221072.png

Where did this guy go?