Social ðŸ†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

There we go Tyrael a win for you. Well done and great choice in Cobbo and a bit of luck there for Farnworth to score 99 but that balanced out the bad luck of Hynes getting injured. Well done.

There we go Tyrael a win for you. Well done and great choice in Cobbo and a bit of luck there for Farnworth to score 99 but that balanced out the bad luck of Hynes getting injured. Well done.
And good fucking show of Kahuna's to use a valuable trade to get this skin! Big call. Lots of courage there. I got fired up for you when you did that and nice pep talk from Tookey to talk you into it :)

Is Hynes a hold?
How many trades do you have left out of interest...
Me vs you this week compadre in the battle of the round !!!
Nah with Kikau now Injured for 6 weeks with surgery needed on his finger I am down to 9 or 10.

I am thinking about Dion out for Royce Hunt
Cheapie for Cheapie

How many trades do you have left out of interest...
Me vs you this week compadre in the battle of the round !!!
Nah with Kikau now Injured for 6 weeks with surgery needed on his finger I am down to 9 or 10.
I think you have even less? You lost Robson... I count 8 players?

I have 7 trades left after today but I am thinking maybe, I should only make 1 trade this week rather than 2.
You don't want to wait until the team lists tomorrow? I guess it doesn't matter does it as you can always reverse trades. Every week I have been reversing trades later in the week after learning more information. Best feature that is !!

I want to make you earn the victory over me Tryrael so it isn't a walk over. I am just looking at some trades I can make to see if I can make a game of it. Even if I can get up to 10 players from my current 8 that could be enough to keep you honest.

I want to make you earn the victory over me Tryrael so it isn't a walk over. I am just looking at some trades I can make to see if I can make a game of it. Even if I can get up to 10 players from my current 8 that could be enough to keep you honest.
Just don't do it and ruin your next few weeks.

I think I might just go 1 trade this week. I think need to save all the trades I can.

Just don't do it and ruin your next few weeks.

I think I might just go 1 trade this week. I think need to save all the trades I can.
What has killed me has been sideways trades. They look good on paper but always back fire. So I am asking myself is this a sideways trade before making it. Dion I think I need to trade. I don't see him getting much game time unless one of the higher ranked halves get injured.
I would be able to give you a better game this week if Jack Cole isn't injured after all. So I will wait for TLT tomorrow before making my trading strategy.

Have a look at his stats. He’s played 3 games for 20mins with an average of 15. That’s a horrendous buy
Game one 10 minutes played 10 points
Then injured
Game 10 12 minutes played 7 points
Game 11 13 minutes played 5 points
Game 12 26 minutes played 31 points

They were probably easing him back into the line up with limited minutes. He is normally a 30 minute guy.

Last year he averaged 25 points a game, the year before that 30 points per game.

He is not at all a 15 points per game purchase.
However in other advice you have given me you have told me not to waste my time acquiring guys who score 20 to 30 points. And that I should wait for another precocious talent 230K cheapie to come along like an Armstrong or a Weekes. Only problem we are 12 games into the season and are there any of those dudes left to debut this year.
Ultimately I am not pulling this trade until TLT tomorrow night. If Jack Cole is playing that will give me 9 and Royce can be my 10th player. So there might be a purpose to it but if Cole is not playing then 8 or 9 players is irrelevant as Tyrael likely has a full 13. If that logic makes sense.

Game one 10 minutes played 10 points
Then injured
Game 10 12 minutes played 7 points
Game 11 13 minutes played 5 points
Game 12 26 minutes played 31 points

They were probably easing him back into the line up with limited minutes. He is normally a 30 minute guy.

Last year he averaged 25 points a game, the year before that 30 points per game.

He is not at all a 15 points per game purchase.
However in other advice you have given me you have told me not to waste my time acquiring guys who score 20 to 30 points. And that I should wait for another precocious talent 230K cheapie to come along like an Armstrong or a Weekes. Only problem we are 12 games into the season and are there any of those dudes left to debut this year.
Ultimately I am not pulling this trade until TLT tomorrow night. If Jack Cole is playing that will give me 9 and Royce can be my 10th player. So there might be a purpose to it but if Cole is not playing then 8 or 9 players is irrelevant as Tyrael likely has a full 13. If that logic makes sense.
I feel like using a trade for a 30 minute player isn't very good, especially since you don't have many trades like me. You're 2-3 injuries from disaster.