Social ðŸ†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Yeah the news about his headaches came out yesterday. Officially they havn't given up on him yet but will make a decision soon. Apparently needs to make it through a week of full contact.
Are you thinking of taking Kelma ? He, Kelma, will get 45 - 50 points every time he plays primarily because he is good for 2-3 off loads per game.
No he doesn’t fit into my bye planning with other options fitting better

Anyone trading Hynes out? Including this week, if he is picked for Origin and doesn't play the week before and after Origin (like what's happening this week), he'll miss 5 of the next 7 weeks...

I'm considering it. I know I want him at the end of the year but I've kept a few trades up my sleeve

Anyone trading Hynes out? Including this week, if he is picked for Origin and doesn't play the week before and after Origin (like what's happening this week), he'll miss 5 of the next 7 weeks...

I'm considering it. I know I want him at the end of the year but I've kept a few trades up my sleeve
I’m so close to trading him out. Sj still being injured and teddy playing origin fucked with my plans a bit though 😂

I have 8 trades left which will be just enough to trade in and out injured players each week until round 20.
On the points predictor I am scheduled to lose my H2H by about 40 points so I need another resource to come available. I am not going to make another trade just to bring in another player for this round. Don't have enough trades.

Tyrael is scheduled to win his match but I suspect his opponent hasn't made his trades yet.

I have 8 trades left which will be just enough to trade in and out injured players each week until round 20.
On the points predictor I am scheduled to lose my H2H by about 40 points so I need another resource to come available. I am not going to make another trade just to bring in another player for this round. Don't have enough trades.

Tyrael is scheduled to win his match but I suspect his opponent hasn't made his trades yet.
Cero lost to the AFK Jaws...I'm going to do a Matt Elliot if I lose.

He has 8 injured/bye players, and then he has heaps of Origin players that probably won't back up. I pretty sure Cero isn't playing any more either because he still has Taylan May.

Walsh out 11 days will cause him to miss round 14 and round 15. And then be out Round 16 for origin.
Is he a sell?

I was going to bring Latrell in but surely het gets picked for origin, also he has burned me in the past so not sure I want to take the gamble just yet.

If I were Souths coach I would put Latrell at 6 and he would end up in the Kangaroo 6 jumper within 18 months.
He is a useless fullback and doesn't give a fuck about cover defence, while at stand off it doesn't matter if he is an average defender, plus he is big enough that opposing second rowers won't dream of testing him out.
Would probably then move Wighton to full back.

Well I chose the wrong captain again. Knew I should have chosen trell.

I'll win the h2h regardless