Politics šŸ—³ļø NZ Politics

He didnā€™t declare it for years despite so many warnings the media lost count.

He had to update it and amend past returns so it shows up their now.

I donā€™t think that was that big a deal except how dumb he was for not doing it after the repeated warnings.
So we've been told but Parliamentary Services don't update the annual Register of Pecuniary and Other Specified Interest Summary but they provide a separate Further Amendments Register. Have a look at 2017, there are no shares on the RoP for Woods but there's 15 different shares on the Amendments Register. Anyone who bothered to take the time would have seen them registered there.

Nah mate..... Mr Chris "I can't walk two blocks" Luxon gets chauffer driven where he needs to go ;)
Or Mr Chris ā€œIā€™ll get an electric car for the mrs on the clean car bill and scrap it. Or Mr Chris Iā€™ll learn Maori on the taxpayer and scrap it. Heā€™s in an echelon where you expect these sorts of people to foot these sorts of expenses themselves, though entitled to it admittedly. Really stinks when in the last day or so the scrapping of a helping hand to FHBā€™s. Cannot believe thereā€™s no outrage over proposed tax cuts and hearing today it could contribute to more inflation. To criticise wasteful spending on the other side is outrageous with these sorts of decisions

Or Mr Chris ā€œIā€™ll get an electric car for the mrs on the clean car bill and scrap it. Or Mr Chris Iā€™ll learn Maori on the taxpayer and scrap it. Heā€™s in an echelon where you expect these sorts of people to foot these sorts of expenses themselves, though entitled to it admittedly. Really stinks when in the last day or so the scrapping of a helping hand to FHBā€™s. Cannot believe thereā€™s no outrage over proposed tax cuts and hearing today it could contribute to more inflation. To criticise wasteful spending on the other side is outrageous with these sorts of decisions
A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest, lie lie lie -Paul Simon

Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes made of ticky tacky,
Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes all the same.
There's a green one and a pink one
And a blue one and a yellow one,
And they're all made out of ticky tacky
And they all look just the same.
Which reminds me of a subject I did years ago called "Design Appreciation"..... 3.00pm, everyday, the tutor would turn on the TV and we'd watch the beginning of a program.....
"Here's a house,
Here's a door.
Windows, one, two, three, four,
Here's the lock,
Ready to knock,
Design School"

Reminds me of a few of our MPā€™s:

ā€˜A cow cocky nearly died of exposure from standing in the middle of his paddock for 18 hours. The man said he was trying to win the Nobel Peace Prize by being out standing in his field.ā€™ - Billy T James

Back