Politics 🗳️ NZ Politics

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I give the current coalition about as much chance of bringing about positive change for the majority as democracy coming to USA. None.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DU-RuR-qO4Y

You see that’s all about perspective.

To the Americans they believe they have the best democracy in the world! (Perspective)

Relative to the past 6 years, the current govt can’t make changes any worse (Perspective)

It’s all relative!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Will, ladies and gentlemen (and Bruce hunting for EricW in caves on Spanish islands), it’s passed my bedtime so I’ll leave with these lines from a song called The Great American Novel by Larry Norman:

The politicians all make speeches while the news men all take note,
And they exaggerate the issues as they shove them down our throats;
Is it really up to them whether this country sinks or floats?
Well I wonder who would lead us if none of us would vote.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back