General NSW Cup 2024

Loved our driving defence.

Bullshit call that penalty for driving back into the in goal.

Bit hard to stop when your going at a hundred miles an hour when the Reff pulls a held call out of his arse.

I'm not worried about our attack.

Agree with the assessments that it is too amateur.

But our defence is outstanding.

Taine Tuaupiki is the only creative back we have on the field so the attack will suck.

At least the coaches don't pull John Ackland and move Taine to the halves to win more games.

We don't need halves in the 💙 Mighty NSW cup yet, there is a log jam in NRL.

Better we have fillers while those young kids with big wraps come up and leave the Ben Far and that other bloke lol behind.

No use having all these attacking physical specimens in our side if we have no direction. Cup boys could of done with SJ today 👀😅

Gee Moala Graham Taufa is the next great Warriors center in this form eh.

Dude has passed Ali.

He is all over it....on defence and we all know he can attack.

Love you Ali but MGT is bloody good man, passes the ball lovely off a straight running game with power and stepping when needed.

Good shift with Pasikala scoring in the corner. Need to straighten up a bit, the backline was still going sideways - but got the meat pie regardless.

Our forwards look so huge compared to the magpies.
What about Bunty at this level.

Interesting seeing how much bigger he looks than Dimitric.

Also fascinates me that Websters team have allowed him to become fat and heavy.

Seems to play better with more weight too.

We really are seeing a different operation at the Warriors.

What about Bunty at this level.

Interesting seeing how much bigger he looks than Dimitric.

Also fascinates me that Websters team have allowed him to become fat and heavy.

Seems to play better with more weight too.
according to nrl.com he is 6'2 and 112 kgs. That's pretty big even by nrl standards. He is a giant compared to the 💙 Mighty NSW cup forwards.

Leka is still raw - physical specimen, but his time in Cup this year has shown that he needs to get the mental side of his game right too.
Yeah.
He is a little bit of a worry sometimes, need to see more to rule out slow thinking syndrome.
I thought he was unlucky there with the penalty, millimeters in it.

I really hope he isn't thick. Too much potential to be a footy dummy.

The Magpies would be happy with that half - they had us under pressure a couple of times, but butchered the chances with errors.

Our defence off the line has been solid, but the attack was fairly weak. Stats / eye-test would suggest we should be up by a couple of tries at least.

Good game of footy, but we ought to put the foot down in the second half and make the most of the first half (statistical) dominance