General NSW Cup 2024

Game time 1pm today - is it televised and where if so?

Does anyone have much info on Motu Pasikala? Eg what his preferred position is?
I caught the game last week and thought he looked very impressive for an 18 year old playing his second game of cup.

Does anyone have much info on Motu Pasikala? Eg what his preferred position is?
I caught the game last week and thought he looked very impressive for an 18 year old playing his second game of cup.
He has been predominantly a Fullback from what I've seen.

How good is it to have Sifakula back in the mix! Really excited to see how he goes today.

With reinforcements from the Storm there'll be no NSW Cup debut for the other Tupouniua
Screenshot_20240526_143401_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Piggy back penalty (hands on the ball) has the Bears march up field and they score in the right corner after a shift from the left. Momentum might have swung in the last few mins

Kick bounced off the upright. 10-4 up after 23 mins.
Bears moving the ball to shift our D... Then they drop it after getting a six again.

Finally make changes to our starting front row - Halasima and Sifakula both on. Triple threat of changes in the front row too with Tafua on for Auloa too.

Bears stroll straight through the middle of our D line on the 40m, and pass it to their fullback who scores under the post.
Expect it to be 10-10 after the kick with 6 to go before half time.

Good D on our line after giving away a couple of lazy penalties (hands in the ruck). Bears don't take the two and then drop the ball after a good shot from Going.

3 and a half to go until halftime

Bears give away a penalty on the firth, and give us an attacking set. Halasima and Sifakula go close, but then we drop it forcing an offload on the left

Demetric’s a monster, we weren’t deceived by the angles in the photos.

hopefully doesn’t hinder his gameplay thou, Him and Halsima were always very similar body type and playing style.
Sifakula is more a through the middle kind of guy, but Leka probably has a bit more about him in terms of footwork and skill. Leka is playing right edge and pushed Ieremia-Toeava into the middle.

Both big humans though!