General NSW Cup 2024

Spooky how this grinding low scoring affair might see us climb back into the eight with a another win next week....mirroring what is happening for the FG side.

Newy played very well, which again is eerily like what we should expect in the top game.

Spud Carol makes me wish for a real potato on the mic....Agria maybe?...or a nice King Edward could be equally as illuminating as Carols yester year out of touch Grizzling about the rules....it is all Aussie hardman bollocks from Spud and not much else.
There is only one decent white man's potato - Rua.
But Maori potatoes beat em all hands down, I need to find some seeded ones coz they are expensive when you can get them at my fruit shop.
But yeah Caroll had a few head knocks.

Beastmode Beastmode you want to give us a synopsis of the game? Stand out players?

As a casual follower

Short story - . They’re a solid bunch this NSW cup crew but didn’t see anyone knocking on the door to replace the current 17. That includes Kosi. Way too much walking in back play for my liking. Tuapiki has a useful boot though- needs more work but great potential if ever needed.

It was a tight game so great they kept their shape and D for the full 80mins with no glaring holes.

Most normal clubs would give these type of players a crack at FG. Especially numbers like that which are crazy.
People have asked for it over and over again but for some reason Warriors wont do it. And we are getting beaten up because of it and will until we bring in some new blood. The seasons gone so nothing to lose. Taufa will be as good if not better than what Montoya is doing.

Can Graham-Taufa actually get picked at this point in time? He doesn't have a Top 30 or Development deal. Some people have stated it's no longer relevant if he has a contract or not, but there's been no links to articles supporting that

Can Graham-Taufa actually get picked at this point in time? He doesn't have a Top 30 or Development deal. Some people have stated it's no longer relevant if he has a contract or not, but there's been no links to articles supporting that
In that case, only in the case of injury I believe like Trai Fuller.

To add to that, can't non top 30 be picked come Round 10 or 11 anyway?