• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General NSW Cup 2024

Don’t think it’s the forwards, every time they go wide they either score or eat the metres up. Sifakula and co. keeping it tight in the middle. Those centres are fuckin turnstiles.

NSW League website must be linked with string and can to Lidcombe. Zero score and Warriors team not updated since Tuesday.
Hmm, I dunno. Big ole Wiremu Grieg is rolling thru us with ease. And smashing our forwards lol. Be good to have a bit of size to combat blokes like him.

NZWarriors.com
And peeps saying we dont need to buy another prop. Just upgrade the cup players. Bit poo tbh lol. Could do with a Willison or a Saifiti or both. We get smaller when Addin leaves. Fish is powerful but not that big.
Yeah but looking at 1st grade now the days of Junior Paulo, JT at the Cows are now being phased out for the Cotters, Barnetts and smaller quicker players with big motors. NAS at the Storm another getting less games and game time.

Didn’t want say to Ford cos he shits me but he’s another that springs to mind. Erin Clark named to start for Titans as prop this weekend.

Yeah but looking at 1st grade now the days of Junior Paulo, JT at the Cows are now being phased out for the Cotters, Barnetts and smaller quicker players with big motors. NAS at the Storm another getting less games and game time.

Didn’t want say to Ford cos he shits me but he’s another that springs to mind. Erin Clark named to start for Titans as prop this weekend.
I don't know bro, Addin, Haas & Fa'asuamaleaui go pretty well for huge bodies. Doubt they'll get phased out. Big body, big motors is a bonus.

Junior & JT are a bad example. They're old and injury prone.

Anyway , agree to disagree. Boys have come out with a bit of fight in them.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I don't know bro, Addin, Haas & Fa'asuamaleaui go pretty well for huge bodies. Doubt they'll get phased out. Big body, big motors is a bonus.

Anyway , agree to disagree. Boys have come out with a bit of fight in them

Anyway , agree to disagree. Boys have come out with a bit of fight in them.
I switched off, did the teams swap
Jerseys at halftime? Nothing wrong with our opinions bro… opinions are like Adam Gee we’ve all got one 🤪

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back