• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 20, 2024 Discussion

Cherry has been crap today... looks like he's having an origin hangover

NZWarriors.com
Been strange bench use from titans this game...

Kleese on the bench until 20mins to go... he's not exactly explosive and is more a workhorse so why only 20mins
Liu has only just come on with like 10mins to go and the team down by 30.

That's effectively two wasted bench spots

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Holy fuck Ennis is unbearable

I changed the channel before the panthers game, because of how far up Cleary's ass he was.

There is like zero analysis from footy commentators at all... it's just cliches ... may as well put a Nable narration on repeat "and what about this bloke..."

Holy fuck Ennis is unbearable

I changed the channel before the panthers game, because of how far up Cleary's ass he was.

There is like zero analysis from footy commentators at all... it's just cliches ... may as well put a Nable narration on repeat "and what about this bloke..."
Cronk is the one I can't forgive - he just says really fucking obvious stuff and dresses it as incisive analysis - it's like he has no real feel for a game, which (in my opinion) actually reflects backwards onto his career, leading me to think he was a nothing more than serviceable player in utterly stacked teams

Reactions: kos
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Shit play from Chad.

Teams need to focus on attacking the left side defence of the dogs... Crichton is too strong defensively, but the other side if Xerri... gotta have better luck over there

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Cronk is the one I can't forgive - he just says really ****ing obvious stuff and dresses it as incisive analysis - it's like he has no real feel for a game, which (in my opinion) actually reflects backwards onto his career, leading me to think he was a nothing more than serviceable player in utterly stacked teams
Its a simple game, Cronks greatest asset was being calm under pressure and imparting that on his teammates.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back