• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 20, 2024 Discussion

Hectic game, loose as hell, total contrast to Wahs v berra. Manly cover D in broken play is a worry.

NZWarriors.com
manly are the softest cocks ever. They always lie down for penalties
Nah - dallin rubbing his jaw after any tackle, harry grant looking for any penalty he can get and reecey injured after every tackle then miraculously recovered after 10 secs. Those are top 3 I reckon.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Nah - dallin rubbing his jaw after any tackle, harry grant looking for any penalty he can get and reecey injured after every tackle then miraculously recovered after 10 secs. Those are top 3 I reckon.
Yeah best not to throw shade at players cocks in this particular debate, nothing wrong with Dal's appendage mate

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

Tbf to Dallin he gets knocked around quite a bit and every single time he stays down it is justified.

The refs miss plenty on him as well

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Man the Titans are just dumb aren't they.

Fifita with all his strength can't do the crash play...so Campbell...one of the smallest players in the comp...decides hey I can do it instead...and gets hammered as a result.

Fuck every single club except the Broncs, Manly and Wahs. And Cows sometimes when that other bloke's here. And the Tigers, poor bastards.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back