• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 19, 2024 Discussion

BS call against Api but Sezer was lucky he didn't go. I'd say Gee got drummed up by the bunker and squared up.
The 6 again call on the Tigers line were dodgy, very quick to call it.

NZWarriors.com
I've asked this a few times in the last 3-4 weeks because it seems to be something that the refs have made a few 'howlers' on that have affected games - but why can you not challenge not square at marker?

It was used against us vs the Storm to turn momentum, and boy did it work.

Last week v Dogs with Mahoney

That Api sin-binning

Huge moments

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
One guy ran 80m, another guy ran him down.

Warriors players texting each other asking if you're allowed to do either of those things.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Galvin is the best young player in the game by a mile.

Reminds me of Foz.

Adam Gee is as bad as any NRL referee I have seen. Give Belinda Shape a game instead of this clown.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
The bunker stuffs up again. It’s a loose carry. Not even a stripping motion. Fuck this game honestly

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back