• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 19, 2024 Discussion

Poor old Api... still not used to this whole not playing for penrith thing

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
are players aloud to give the fans a spray? because that effects mic really picked up on that Ronaldo spray for that first try of the 2nd half

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Bunker clears that but calls the other one a strip... even the same ref in the bunker can't be consistent with calls... fucking useless

Tigers are better players than I could ever be, I would of ended up punching Mulitalo or the ref. Feel terrible for api and the sharks player Jesse who just came back from injury and got injured again. I feel like the sharks came out with a better attitude not having negative Nicho Hynes, big difference with attitude from last week to this week.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
What an advertisement for league this game wasn’t.

But hey not sure what the Tigers were thinking putting a rookie coach with almost no experience in front of a notorious basket case club.

Wombat Junior - Silvertails said:
Tigers are better players than I could ever be, I would of ended up punching Mulitalo or the ref. Feel terrible for api and the sharks player Jesse who just came back from injury and got injured again. I feel like the sharks came out with a better attitude not having negative Nicho Hynes, big difference with attitude from last week to this week.

The Hynes thing is very similar to the Warriors

Every time Hynes has played underdone they've been awful, same as Johnson for the Warriors. As soon as they aren't playing from being proper injured, the halves combine so much better and the team starts winning

Didn’t finish the game because the refereeing was atrocious but actually paid attention to Galvin. He is a gun.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back