NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 18, 2024 Discussion

NZWarriors.com
Sutton doing sutton things early. How that tackle on Gagai was not a penalty for a hold down is beyond me and then he falls for a flop for the raiders

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Great pass from ponga. I think thats enough for a recall.
Season 8 Tns GIF by THE NEXT STEP

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I’d love for us to recreate that Gagai try with Mam using the threat of Walsh and having Staggs come out the back, or Cobbo out the back of we’re moving to the right.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Any forum members who actually think that speed is not one of the most important ingredients for success are delusional 🤔

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Elliott Whitehead has to be the most annoying player for any ref. He never stops whingeing . Every stoppage he us complaing about something

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back